Great Package Specials - March Madness!!!    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/16/11

Custom Designed Champagne Glass Favors    

Beautifully Hand Painted & Custom Designed Champagne Flute Favors a wonderful keepsake for your guests done with the Panache touch.... Any pictures on the website are only examples all orders are custom made to order. Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass

PSYCHIC    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. (480)837-0627 Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/16/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! For more information, please call 973-478-3687 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/16/11

Candy Buffet Wedding Package    

Candy Buffet Table Package 7 - 7" Candy Jars* 70 - 4" Candy Jars With Custom Design or Monogram Regularly 595.00 Sale Price 525.00 Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass

John Deere Wedding Themes    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for John Deere Wedding Theme Centerpieces & Favors. To see an example check out the Wish Jars page there is a John Deere Wish jar there done in a wedding theme. For Centerpieces & Favors you just pick out the style you like ...

Looking For Mikaella Bridal 1408    

Looking to buy Mikaella bridal 1408 size 14 (street size 10). Please help, can`t find this used anywhere!
Posted by Nicole; updated 03/15/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/15/11

SAVE $3,000 ON YOUR LONG ISLAND WEDDING RECEPTION !!!    

Newly engaged or deciding where to celebrate your wedding … read on. Our wedding plans had to be cancelled, but The Thatched Cottage will return our $13,000 deposit if we recommend another bride and groom to them who will be spending approximately $20,000 on their ...
Posted by Dana; updated 03/15/11

*** Panache On Glass ***    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/15/11

COMUNION AT WEDDINGS    

I THINK THE COMMUNION SHOUL BE SERVED ONLY TO THE BRIDE AND GROOM. AFTER ALL THEY ARE THE ONES GETTING MARRIED.
Posted by LEONARD; updated 03/15/11

(¯'·._.· 20,000 WEDDING SUPPLIES WHOLESALE ¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for 20,000 wedding supplies wholesale to the public! Shop online for 20,000 supplies, including wholesale wedding reception supplies, wholesale wedding ceremony supplies, wholeasle aisle runners, bulk silk rose petals, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/16/11

Glass Wedding Vases, Floating Candle Bowls & More    

John Deere Wedding.    

I`m having a John Deere themed wedding and im having problems finding dresses for my bridemaids. Can someone tell me where to get dresses that are yellow and green just like john deere. :)
Posted by Kimberlee; updated 03/16/11

Plastic Columns    

I am looking to purchase Illuminated Columns , Can someone please tell me where I can find them .
Posted by Sonia; updated 03/13/11

MOBILE TEA & HERBAL INFUSION BAR    

TEA & TISANE INFUSION BAR Whether a garden party, a trade show, a conference or a glitz-filled celebration at the Ritz, it is always the perfect time to resurrect beautiful (and healthy) traditions like tea time. Spice up your next event with a Tea & Tisane Infusion ...
Posted by Espresso Events; updated 03/13/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/13/11

Floral Designer    

I flowers designer i have a package includes bridal bouguet, bridemaid bouguet 4 ,4boutineers,4corsages,and 2 center pieces for for couples tables
Posted by alba; updated 03/13/11

Panache On Glass    

Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/13/11

Maggie Sottero MonaLisa Or Monalisa Royale     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can get a Maggie Sottero MonaLisa or MonaLisa Royale dress for a discount price? I would like to get one in ivory. I am not obsessed with having the designer tag, but I love the way this dress looks. If I were able to find the same quality in a ...
Posted by Laura Czyzewicz; updated 03/14/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/14/11

David's Bridal Dress FG9309    

Hi, My wedding date is June 18th and I`m looking for style #FG9309 from David`s Bridal in apple (red) size 5 or 6.
Posted by Nick; updated 03/14/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 43081 614-259-3180 Surprise your guests! Step outside of the box and offer your guests this unique cosmopolitan service. Latte 2 a Tea bring’s the specialty coffee house to you. An open bar for two hours allows ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/14/11

DO YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER IN MD/DC/VA    

Please feel free to contact me at www.latoyagaskinsweddings.com. Visit our page for more info: Latoya Gaskins Weddings & Events
Posted by LATOYA GASKINS; updated 03/14/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the parents for a while and let us entertain the children at your event! We have many different characters and activities available. We service the Chicagoland area. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 03/14/11