WEDDING DANCE LESSONS, ORANGE COUNTY, CA    

Celebrating new beginnings through dance! •All routines are completely customized •Music-Mix Coordination Services •Free Theme & Planning Consultation •Services Delivered to Your Door or Dance Studio CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE LESSON! 800-507-2363 ...
Posted by Jeanette Edwards; updated 02/07/11

1940's Wedding     (1 reply)

I`m also planning a 1940`s wedding and have gotten alot of splendid ideas just surfing the web. But first I did some research on the era. It was very Hollywood and glamour. So my gown is a replica of a starlet`s day gown, very liquid sleek, sophisticated, sexy with ...
Posted by Edith; updated 02/07/11

SERAFINA, NJ / NY / PA BELLY DANCER    

Bring the magic of belly dance to your wedding! Based in New Jersey and available to travel, Serafina has been dancing professionally since 2005. Audiences rave that Serafina is beautiful, elegant, and a fabulous entertainer. Find out for yourself! Visit www....
Posted by Serafina; updated 02/07/11

Maggie Sottero Victoriana    

Looking for a Maggie Sottero Victoriana in White size 10-14 please email me.
Posted by JoAnna; updated 02/07/11

Candelabra    

Hi! Please contact me ASAP is candelabras are still available. I am very interested. Thanks!
Posted by Yelena; updated 02/07/11

PHOTOBOOTH / VIDEOBOOTH - South Florida    

A HOT PHOTOBOOTH!! Photobooth & Videobooth rentals in South Florida + CUSTOM Green-Screen "Shoot-&-Print" Photography. Our Cost-to-Value Ratio is heavily weighted in your favor... Simply Put, We Give You More & Charge You Less! For additional information visit ...
Posted by Spencer Kramer; updated 02/07/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/07/11

GORGEOUS CENTERPIECES - THEMES ARE OUR SPECIALTY    

Centerpieces & favors custom designed to your themes, colors & events. Priced to stay within in your budget. Let us help you make your event one to remember. Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 02/06/11

Wanted: Decorated White Horses For Indian Weddings    

I am compiling a list of vendors who provide decorated white horses with/without white carriages for Indian/SouthAsian weddings. I get so many calls for states other than New Jersey and would like to make referrals. Visit our page for more info: Dream Horse ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/06/11

Wedding Dress Search For Maggie Sottero SD5237    

I am in a desperate search for a Maggie Sottero Destinations SD5237 wedding dress in a size 8 or 10.
Posted by Mary; updated 02/06/11

Maggie Sottero Reese Wanted For June 2011    

I love the Maggie sitter reuse, but am on a very tight budget. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks for your time.
Posted by keeley; updated 02/06/11

Vases     (1 reply)

I am looking for some tall vases for my tables. I need about 40. Can you give me a price please? thanks
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/07/11

Black Linens For Sale, Satin 10.00each 120" Round    

Black Linens for sale, satin 10.00each 120" round Call 916 396 7067 Visit our page for more info: IdesignEvents
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/07/11

4"x4" Sq Vases For Sale 2.50 Ea    

Please email for pix Visit our page for more info: IdesignEvents
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/07/11

Photography Discount    

Book by April 2011 and receive a 10% discount on any wedding package Visit our page for more info: Raymond Black Photography
Posted by Raymond Black; updated 02/04/11

NON DENOMINATIONAL WEDDING OFFICIANT - NOTARY TAMPA    

INTIMATE CEREMONIES IN OUR WEDDING STUDIO, BEACHES, PARKS, HOMES, HALLS AND HOTELS. CALL NAN TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION Weddings - Commitment Ceremonies Vow Renewals - Baby Blessings The Wedding Ceremony is the heart of the Wedding Day. Out of everything ...
Posted by Nan Klater; updated 02/04/11

Have Your Love Story To Be Part Of Your Wedding    

Behind your love story is the Will of God, working to lead you to the path of blessings and happiness which is the marriage, let us personalize your ceremony, using the Gospel and the beautiful happenigs in your relationship. What God has joined the man will not ...
Posted by Fr Luis R Lopez; updated 02/04/11

Brides! Marino Music Spring Discount Madness    

Receive a 15% discount! Book any of the Marino Music bands or DJFM! Please be sure to mention PartyPop to receive your spring discount! E-mail frank@marinomusic.com or call today 615-673-1200 and ask for Frank Please visit our website www.marinomusic.com Visit our ...
Posted by Frank; updated 02/04/11

BRIDES! Marino Music T Madness Continues    

You now get our DJ-DJFM at no additional cost for band breaks when you hire The Marino Music Dance Band or Jazz Band! E-mail frank@marinomusic.com or call 615-673-1200 Be sure to mention PartyPop Please visit our website www.marinomusic.com Visit our page for ...
Posted by Frank; updated 02/04/11

Dad & Step-Dad    

Im gettin married this september and i want both my dad n step dad to walk me down the isle.. I found songs to dance with my dad but ive been looking for a good step-father some to dance with him please help!!!
Posted by Violet; updated 02/04/11

RE: OUTDOOR NE OHIO WEDDING    

Go to www.meadowridgefarm.com. It is located in Huntsburg, OH. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND AFFORDABLE!
Posted by LR; updated 02/04/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/05/11

Call Designer Limousine's For All Your Wedding Needs    

Http://www.designerlimo.com/
Posted by DesignerLimos; updated 02/05/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 “Success is a choice …… choose the best” We bring the coffee / tea/ espresso house to you, offering freshly prepared espres
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 02/05/11

Branches And Wood Boxes    

If you need branch or boxes contact Oscar at C Containers & Design. We have branches manzanita, grapevine, driftwood, etc. We build wood boxes all sizes because we build our own everything is made here in the USA and we have great prices I will work will all budgets. ...
Posted by Oscar; updated 02/05/11