Wedding Coffee And Espresso Bars    

The perfect alternative or compliment to a liquor bar, Treat your invited guests to a gourmet espresso, cappuccino bar or coffee cart serving a variety of your coffee house and cafe favorites. Options Include cappuccino, mocha, lattes, frozen frappe bar, tea bar. ...
Posted by Espresso Events; updated 04/02/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/02/11

PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/01/11

Dora, Costume Characters, Elmo, Clifford Plus    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/01/11

Feather Centerpieces    

Our company Feathers By Angel rent ostrich feather centerpieces. We travel to all states (travel fee applies). Free complete setup and breakdown. Several feather color options, several light color options, 6 vase options to fit your style and decor theme! Visit ...
Posted by Feather By Angel; updated 04/01/11

GIFTED PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/02/11

Wanted: David's Bridal Clover, F12899, Need 3 Sizes    

Hi, does anyone have any F12899 David`s Bridal clover dresses? I am looking for 3 different sizes (2, 4, 8) if you have one for sale. Will buy today! Please contact Kristin at amsterjah@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Posted by Kristin Lie; updated 03/31/11

Honeymoon Planning Made Easy    

Dina`s expertise is in last minute all inclusive vacations,discounted First and Business Class Travel, Honeymoon Vacations, Exotic Getaways, Cruises, Family Vacations. Visit our page for more info: Frosch Travel
Posted by Dina; updated 03/31/11

WEDDING MAKEUP - CENTRAL IL - FACIAL ARTISTRY    

Have your makeup done for you on the day of your wedding! The best part is.... I come to you! With over 15 years experience, you are sure to look amazing on your special day. Ask how the bride can get her makeup done for FREE! Www.FacialArtistry.vpweb.com ...
Posted by Deidre; updated 03/31/11

Little Coral Bridal Gowns     (6 replies)

Has anyone purchased or know of anyone who purchased from Little Coral?
Posted by Narazonia; updated 03/31/11

Buzz LIght, Woody, Blue Clues, Princess, Dora    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/31/11

Chair Covers For Rent     (2 replies)

I rent out spandex/lycra chair covers for $1 each. I have 250, and they are white if interested please send me a post with your e-mail
Posted by tiffany Smiling; updated 03/31/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/31/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/01/11

Need To Rent Accessories-Veil,Headband,Ring Bearer Etc     (1 reply)

I would like to rent all bridal accessories like the veil, headbands for me and my flower girls, purse, gloves, the ring bearer etc. Does anyone know where and how much?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 03/29/11

PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted Psychic & Spiritual Healer
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/27/11

Easter Bunny Springtime Fun Is At Happyfaces St Paul    

Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/27/11

Jessica Simpson's Wedding Necklace     (1 reply)

I was wondering if anyone has found a necklace like the one Jessica wore on her wedding day. Any leads would be greatly appreciated
Posted by Andrea; updated 03/28/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/28/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/29/11

Engagement Giveaway! Visit FELICI EVENTS To Win!    

Recently Engaged? SUBMIT YOUR ENGAGEMENT STORY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AND FOR FULL CONTEST RULES! THE WINNING COUPLE WILL GET TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF THE BEACH IN SANTA BARBARA WITH THIS AMAZING PACKAGE: * One-hour Wedding consultation with Zohe Felici of Felici ...
Posted by Zohe; updated 03/29/11

StarGazer Limousine service, LLC hasSafe, reliable, dependable service with fair prices and in compliance with Wisconsin State regulations. "Leave The Driving To Us!" Visit our page for more info: Stargazer Limousine Service, Llc
Posted by Rich; updated 03/29/11

I Need 150 Black Charger Plates     (1 reply)

I`m looking for black charger plates for my wedding! Not wanting to spend more than $1 each.. I`ve been searching and searching! I need 150 Thanks :)
Posted by katie; updated 03/29/11

Marriage Vs School    

Hi im 20 yr old and im engaged to be married in july of 2012 i will be 21. My fiance is in the military and i am a student at troy university majoring in nursing.I have an asso. In liberal arts and will have a bachelors in nursing in a year. I really want to marry him ...
Posted by Hannah Jade; updated 03/29/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/30/11