THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique flavor experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! We also offer Pareve, Sugar Free and Gluten Free flavors upon request. Visit ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 04/25/11

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 A Tea Espresso & Tea Catering. Latte 2 A Tea is an open espresso and tea bar offering 2 hours of event service, with fresh drinks prepared individually for each guest. Latte 2 A Tea also provides signature drinks, fruit tea smoothies, blended coffee drinks, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 04/25/11

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher. Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by DIPPIN DOTS; updated 04/24/11

Unforgettable Wedding Entertainment! NJ & NY    

Our company provide the best entertainment! The finnest art at your celebration or event! Amazing professional ballet dancers will perform a beautiful ballet piece exclusively for you and your especial guests. We provide ballet performances, shows, private ballet ...
Posted by Dance Surprise; updated 04/24/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/25/11

Trolley , Wedding TROLLEY In California, Unique Transpor    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by bob; updated 04/25/11

Amazing Entertainment NJ & NY    

Don`t miss the oportunity of enrich your party with these amazing entertainment! A couple of Professional ballet dancers will perform exclusivelly for you and your guests at your celebration! Let us make your celebration a memorable one! Visit our page for ...
Posted by Dance Surprise; updated 04/21/11

Celebrate your Wedding with Dippin Dots Ice Cream! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 04/21/11

Gift Registry    

My husband and I were married this past april at our local court house due to our financial situation(or lack of). Eventhough we did not have a formal wedding, would it be tacky of us to send marriage notices with registration info? We are also in the midst of buying a ...
Posted by lisa; updated 04/22/11

Dare to be different. Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogencially frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 04/22/11

The Finest Entertainment At Your Wedding! NJ & NY    

Don`t miss the oportunity of enrich your party with these amazing entertainment! A couple of Professional ballet dancers will perform exclusivelly for you and your guests at your celebration! Visit our page for more info: Dance Surprise - Wedding & Birthday ...
Posted by Dance Surprise; updated 04/22/11

Cylinder Vases     (2 replies)

Hello, my daughter is getting married in 5 months and we are in desperate search of 40 cylinder vases for centerpieces we are looking for vases that are around 12`` or 10`` in height (and also the submersible lights) We are also searching for catering supplies as ...
Posted by Esther; updated 04/22/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/23/11

RECEPTION ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHILDREN    

PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA AND NW FLORIDA GULF COAST .MAGIC, BALLOONS TWISTING, FACE PAINTING & FAVORITE KIDS` CHARACTERS... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 04/23/11

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 04/19/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/19/11

WEDDING DRESS ON SALE    

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS- PRONOVIAS WEDDING GOWN 4 SALE. NAME-FANTASTICA FROM 2011 COLLECTION, SIZE 4, COLOR OFF WHITE.
Posted by ALINA; updated 04/20/11

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM ON EARTH.    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by DIPPIN DOTS; updated 04/20/11

Wedding Trolley In California, OC And LA County    

Ent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by bob; updated 04/20/11

~Espresso & Tea Catering~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! Espresso and Tea catering is a unique concept and cosmopolitan idea. A non-alcoholic espresso and tea catering service offering an open espresso bar for two hours; espresso, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 04/20/11

White Spandex Chaircovers    

I am interested in renting the white spandex chaircovers, please email me so we can talk further!
Posted by Emilie; updated 04/20/11

Stepfather / Daughter Dance - From MALE Perspective    

HELP! I have the honor and privilege of walking my step-daughter down the aisle at her wedding. I’ve been in her life since she was 11 years old, and her real father has only maintained occasional contact with her since that time. I basically raised her as my own. She ...
Posted by Steve; updated 04/20/11

Brown Tuxedo Crisis     (1 reply)

Hi Im so happy to find this board. I`ve been searching everywhere for a brown tuxedo. I am about to the point of making one!!! if anyone finds it please let me know ill be sure to list it if i do!! my bridesmaids are in brown dresses with pink accents so at the very ...
Posted by justyn; updated 04/21/11

Crystal Tree Rental    

Please contact me ASAP if you have crystal trees for rent, I am looking for centerpieces for a wedding in Meridan, CT on May 21, 2011.
Posted by Mrs Ali; updated 04/21/11

Wedding Decorations Chargers&Linen    

Hi, I have items for sale that I used for my Daughters Bridal Shower. All of these items were used only once and all are in pristine condition.Because of the weight on some of these items they will be available for pickup only. I live in the East Meadow area.Because of ...
Posted by pamela martin; updated 04/21/11