New Ideas    

My name is hope and i am getting married july23,2011.what i have found out is the wedding and reception decorating can be cheap and inexspensive. Here are few ideas that i am doing. Went on ebay and found my flower girls dresses and bidded and won uner $20.00 new with ...
Posted by hope; updated 03/06/11

Fall Wedding Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for all of your Centerpiece, favor and gift needs. Browse the site and find the "style" of items that you are looking for and then WE work with YOU to create the design you would like on your item. The designs that are shown on ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/06/11

Personalized Puffed Heart Candy Holders    

Individually Hand Painted & Personalized a favor your guests will adore. Every order is custom designed for you - all pictures are only examples of orders that have been previously done NOT what you are limited to. Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/05/11

Personalized Wedding Vase Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for all of your Centerpiece, favor and gift needs. Browse the site and find the "style" of items that you are looking for and then WE work with YOU to create the design you would like on your item. The designs that are shown on ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/06/11

Beach Theme Wedding Centerpieces    

Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/06/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/04/11

Lottery Tickets Poem     (3 replies)

Does anyone know of a little saying or poem that could be put in a bridal shower invitation to ask people to bring scratch off lottery tickets for a wishing well, in place of kitchen gadgets,etc.
Posted by Dianne; updated 03/04/11

MARCH MADNESS SALE - Great Wedding Packages!    

We must be Mad! Great pricing on Custom Designed Centerpieces, favors & gifts. Although the packages may be designated as Wedding specials - they do not have to be done in Wedding designs...... Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/04/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/05/11

Happyfaces.biz Entertainment Balloon Twisting Clowns    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers. Palm, ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/05/11

TRAVELING MAKEUP ARTIST    

WILL TRAVEL TO ANY LOCATION FOR YOU.I CARRY THE BEST COSMETICES FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY.EVEN IF ITS FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH FRIENDS. Visit our page for more info: Color Me Beautiful
Posted by Janine Bello; updated 03/05/11

Gorgeous Centerpieces - Theme Designs - No Problem    

Custom Designed Floating Candle Bowl Centerpieces    

Unique Ways To Make The Bride And Groom Kiss!     (20 replies)

Hi! I am wondering if anyone has any unique ideas for having the bride and groom kiss at the wedding reception...other than the klinking of glasses or the singing of songs with the word "love" in them. Any ideas???
Posted by Karen; updated 03/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/01/11

Spring Time    

It is finally Spring & Congradulations it is the time to Plan for Your Perfect Wedding in the Carolinas!! What will be the Hot Colors for Your Theme Be?? Keep in mind that Your Ceremony is All About Your Love for One Another & Enjoy Creating that in Your Ceremony!! Rev ...
Posted by Rev Jacqui; updated 03/01/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 “Success is a choice …… choose the best” We bring the coffee / tea/ espresso house to you, offering freshly prepared espres
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/01/11

Used Wedding Catering Equipment For Sale     (1 reply)

I have pictures available for those who requested them. Please send me your email address so I can forward to you. I have silver platters, fountain, 2 sets of candleabras, chafers, 50+place setting dinnerware, Bunn coffee makers(3), glasses: wine, margarita, champayne, ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 03/01/11

(¯'·._.·CUPCAKE WRAPPERS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk designer cupcake wrappers, cupcake wraps and cupcake bands, perfect for wedding cupcake cakes, birthday cupcake cakes and more at Koyal Wholesale. Wholesale cupcake supplies, wholesale cupcake stands, cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/02/11

Pianist NJ    

RATES Solo Piano: • $175 - per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail Hour) • $300 - Includes Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Band/Ensemble: (Piano w/ Flute, Guitar, Vocalist, or Violin) Duo: • $300 per hour (Ceremony or Cocktail) • $500 Includes Ceremony & Cocktail Hour (2 ...
Posted by Fran Danis; updated 03/02/11

MOBIL MAKE UP ARTIST    

I WILL TRAVEL TO YOUR LOCATION.FIND OUT THE NEWEST LOOKS IN MAKE UP.I DO MAKE UP FOR EVERY EVENT THAT YOU NEED CALL ME TODAY A APPOINTMENT JANINE 714 271-2518 Visit our page for more info: Color Me Beautiful
Posted by Janine Bello; updated 03/02/11

Wedding    

Hi, im getting married in october next year and my theme is olive green and brown - if anyone cna send me photos as im very undecided - i love the colours but need to see some actual photos as i dont now what flowers and stuff i have decided to do a choclate skirt and ...
Posted by selenabut; updated 03/03/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/03/11

Folding Chair Covers Wanted - New Or Used    

I am looking for 150 black folding chair covers in perfect condition. Willing to pay $1 each and also need green sash or bow (bright, rich, organic-y green). Am located in ALberta and will pay reasonable amount for shipping. Cheers.
Posted by Megan; updated 03/03/11