Happyfaces Headquarters Your One Stop Shop    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers. Palm, ...
Posted by Lorraine; updated 03/27/11

CINDERELLA PUMPKIN CARRIAGE With White Horse(s)    

We now have 3 Cinderella Pumpkin Carriages with white horse(s) to pull them. Serving New Jersey and surrounding areas. Call for rates and availabilty 732-928-8593 Visit our page for more info: Dream Horse Cinderella Carriage Rides and Rental
Posted by Tania; updated 03/27/11

Looking For 100 Black Plate Charger    

Help! Does anyone have 100 Black Plate Chargers for sale for $1.00
Posted by Erica; updated 03/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/26/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/27/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/26/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/24/11

Men's Wearhouse    

Men`s Wearhouse- tuxes dont fit and the service is terrible. I put it on FB and employees started to attack my name. NEVER RENT FROM Men`s Wearhouse. I may have thier word on it - I dont have a tux that fits!
Posted by Unhappy Mom; updated 03/24/11

NEEDED THE WHITE ONES    

Alright thank you, I needed the white ones though.
Posted by derek evans; updated 03/24/11

Indian Wedding DJ In Va, DC Metro. (703)930-3365    

Celebrate your Indian Wedding with the latest Indian music. For your Indian Wedding in Va,DC Metro call Alex at (703)930-3365. Visit our page for more info: Sultan's DJ ~ Metro DC DJ
Posted by Alex; updated 03/24/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/23/11

Wedding DJ In VA, MD, DC Metro (703)930-3365    

Your Wedding DJ in VA,MD,Dc Metro. We are the weding DJ with a huge library of 35,000 songs to choose from. Call for wedding DJ at (703)930-3365. Visit our page for more info: Sultan's DJ ~ Metro DC DJ
Posted by Alex; updated 03/24/11

Hair Extension    

Petals hair weaves salon you will get the most professional hair weaves hair extension and lace wigs. African American weaves strand on strand braids we do wedding we sell Indian hair Brazilian hair In Maryland Washington DC Virginia Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by petal; updated 03/25/11

PSYCHIC READINGS (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted Psychic & Spiritual Healer
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/23/11

Used Wedding Decorations For Sale    

I have many used wedding decorations for sale. I have lots of tulle and white lights. I have floral arrangements also. My son got married and I was in charge of decorating the service and receptions. I think that it turned out well. I would be glad to share some ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 03/23/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/23/11

Bartenders & Servers In Miami    

We provide Bartenders and Servers for any occasion. Our professional and uniformed staff can make your event memorable and impressive. We believe in giving excellent service and going the extra mile. Our Mobile Bartending Services are able to travel to most locations ...
Posted by Party U; updated 03/22/11

Celebrity Wedding Makeover    

Be treated like a celebrity bride!! Jswift will treat you like a celebrity for your wedding day. We can make you over from head to toe. Call for a free consultation and a free make over today!! Your fabulous so you should hire the best!! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by sheryl stewart; updated 03/22/11

Cappuccino Bar    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Contact us at : Web site: www.EspressoBravo.com Email: ...
Posted by Espresso Bravo; updated 03/22/11

State Certified Bartender With TIPS Certification    

I am certified by the state of California to bartend. In addition, I am TIPS certified--the Alcohol Beverage Control`s alcohol awareness program for servers program. You get a good nature bartender, who will also help to make sure all of your guests drink responsibly! ...
Posted by Eddie; updated 03/22/11

Wedding Cupcakes Instead Of Cake     (8 replies)

I am serving cheesecake cupcakes instead of wedding cake. The problem is that all of the tiered cake stands available have such a huge gap between layers. They are madefor thicker cakes instead of short cupcakes. How can I decorate it or where can I find a tiered cake ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/23/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/23/11

REALLY NEED HELP FINDING CAMO VESTS    

Me and my fiance are trying to do the camo theme for our wedding. I was going to have my bridemsaids in camo also but I`ve figure out that its to expensive. My fiance and the groomsmen are still gonna wear camo and I cannot find a camo vest anywhere!!
Posted by Meghan; updated 03/23/11

Beauty And The Beast Theme Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out some examples on the Beauty & the Beast Theme Page. When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/23/11