Hunting Themes, Hawaiian Themes All Custom Designed    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 01/21/11

~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Surprise your guests! Step outside of the box and offer your guests this unique cosmopolitan service. Latte 2 a Tea bring’s the specialty coffee house to you. An open bar for two hours allows guests to try as ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/21/11

Is Anyone Looking To Hire DJ &/Or Karaoke Service?    

Delta Dawn & The Karaoke Cowboy for the last 3 yrs, 2008, 2009, & 2010 has been Voted Best Karaoke Service! We have experience in hosting & planning Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Family Reunions, Class Reunions, Graduations, ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/20/11

Maggie Sottero Reese    

I am looking for a Maggie Sottero Reese size 16!!! I am willing to starve myself into a 12-14!!! HELP!!!
Posted by Candi; updated 01/20/11

Silver Chargers    

I need around 200 silver charger plates....looking to rent! Willing to pay $1 or less/charger. Wedding is April 30, 2011.
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/21/11

Ostrich Feather Centerpiece    

I was married on June 21st and have 12 Ostrich Feather Centerpieces. The feathers are bright pink (my wedding was hot pink and navy). The centerpieces were gorgeous, but I really have no use for them now. There are 1 lb of feathers (about 250 feathers) 12 eiffel tower ...
Posted by Megan; updated 01/21/11

(¯'·._.·CUPCAKE WRAPPERS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk designer cupcake wrappers, cupcake wraps and cupcake bands, perfect for wedding cupcake cakes, birthday cupcake cakes and more at Koyal Wholesale. Wholesale cupcake supplies, wholesale cupcake stands, cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/19/11

Black Spandex (Lycra) Chair Covers For Sale     (18 replies)

We had an event that fell thru and found ourselves with 300 Black Lycra chair covers that we don`t need. These are brand new, still in the boxes. You will see the exact chair cover for sale else where on the internet for 25 to 40 depending on the quantity purchased. I ...
Posted by Ann; updated 01/19/11

Maggie Sottero Brielle Wanted Diamond White Size 10 /12     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Maggie Sottero Brielle dress in size 10 or 12, preferably in Diamond White. If anyone has this dress and is willing to sell it, please contact me!! Thanks :-)
Posted by Angel; updated 01/19/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER REASONABLE RATES---LOOK UP ON WEB---- DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL DON ANTHONY ENTERTAINMENT 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis Entertainer
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 01/19/11

Dallas Cowboys Wedding    

Check out www.funweddingthings.com it has dallasstuf I too am doing it for mine hopefully if affordable. But hope this helps you out i love it :)
Posted by brittany; updated 01/19/11

Used Catering Truck For Sale     (1 reply)

I have a 1999 GMC 1 ton catering truck that I would sell for 35,000 to the right buyer this truck is fully loaded with all you would need to get on the road to sucess. The truck features a 5.7 liter vortec engine with less than 18,000 miles on it. The catering package ...
Posted by Martin; updated 01/19/11

I Need Help To Pay For My Wedding    

Hi, my name is Lisa Snyder. I need about $5,000 dollars to pay for my wedding. My wedding date is May 21, 2011. I would really appreciate any help that you can give me. Please help me if you can. Thank-you. Lisa S.
Posted by Lisa Snyder; updated 01/19/11

Grand Opening - Panache On Glass    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 01/19/11

I'm Planning A Black And Royal Blue Wedding     (1 reply)

My wedding is May, 15, 2010. Colors: Black and Royal Blue. It is located in Miami, Fl. I am interested in Black chairs, chair covers, tall vases, drapery, dinnerware, tables, preferably rented or purchased at rental prices. Anything of Black or Royal Blue nature would ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/18/11

Groom In Distress    

I am a very proud man who has been humbeled theese past two years having my own company put out of business because my business partner stole our companies entire capital reserve. Well any way I lost evverything, went into a huge depression tring to fight back and ...
Posted by James; updated 01/18/11

Wedding Sponsors    

Hello All, I came across this website when researching the best ways to pay for a wedding. My fiancée and I are planning on getting married in September of this year, however, as it sneaks up on us, I am becoming more worried about being able to pay for the big day. ...
Posted by Michael; updated 01/18/11

Weddings    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Contact us at : Web site: www.EspressoBravo.com Email: ...
Posted by Espresso Bravo; updated 01/18/11

Corporate Events    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Contact us at : Web site: www.EspressoBravo.com Email: ...

Cappuccino Bar    

Party Planners    

Wedding Decor    

I need used "Apple Red or White and Petal Pink" chair covers, linen, dishwear, glasses, table covers(60x120), liners,fake roses in pink,red and white, ect
Posted by Sherri; updated 01/18/11

Spandex Lighted Ostrich Feather Stand    

It`s that time again where we want to do something totally different for a table centerpiece. Please visit us and rent or purchase your next ostrich feather centerpiece from us. We even can set up for you with a minimum order of 12 centerpieces. We look forward to ...
Posted by Trish; updated 01/18/11

Videography Deals    

Hello everybody, We, at Rucci Films have a special promotion that will save you some money on your wedding videography service. Book us now-Feb 28, 2011 and take advantage of our incredible offer. Receive up to 25% DISCOUNT on your selected package. For more ...
Posted by Kayvon Rucci; updated 01/18/11

Dove Release Mid-Michigan For 2011    

Capitalcityweddingdoves.com is booking dove releases in Mid- Michigan for 2011 wedding season. Check out the photos and rates on the website or call 517-485-1080 for availability.
Posted by Juaquin Sanchez; updated 01/19/11