Chair Covers    

Did anyone rent the chair covers? I am interested in 150 white covers.
Posted by luwanda; updated 05/16/11

Singing Telegrams In Chicagoland!    

We have many fun characters available for your special event. Guaranteed to delight and/or embarrass the happy couple! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/16/11

Cappuccino Bar    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Visit our page for more info: Espresso Bravo
Posted by Espresso Bravo; updated 05/16/11

Party Planners    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Visit our page for more info: Espresso Bravo

Weddings    

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/16/11

Used Catering Trucks For Sale     (13 replies)

I am interested in the catering truck, i will buy them both if they are avaible please send pics both insde and out, specs and years thank. This is a serious buyer
Posted by john; updated 05/14/11

Clowns In Chicagoland!    

Jenny Jenny Jan Jan the Clown is available for all kinds of events. She will entertain with music and dance, games, balloon twisting, and/or face painting. Or choose Strings the Clown who will play the guitar and sing with the kids. He also can do games, balloon ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/13/11

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Our professional, friendly staff would love to help you make your special event stress free. We have the experience and the desire to be detail oriented so that you and your guests can do nothing but relax and have fun! Http://www.extrahandsforyourevents.com ...
Posted by Gigi; updated 05/14/11

Windsong White Dove Releases Of Virginia    

Create a Memory of a Lifetime with a Stunning White Dove Release. A dove release is a symbolic and breathtaking event and adds a dramatic ending to your wedding ceremony. White Doves symbolize love, fidelity, peace, and prosperity for the newly wedded couple. Visit ...
Posted by Windsong Doves; updated 05/14/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/14/11

Lively, Fun "Guests" In Chicagoland!    

Liven up your event with our hilarious characters! We have many characters to choose from that can mingle with your real guests and get the party going! Characters available for adults and/or children. Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/15/11

Unique Wedding Idea.. California Trolley Rental In CA    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by bob; updated 05/16/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/11/11

Officiant Austin Texas    

I perform lots of ceremonies at Chapel Dulcinea a wonderful place to get married. I have special pricing for this location. Please visit or website. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Express Weddings
Posted by Elegant Express; updated 05/11/11

THE COOLEST ICE CREAM AROUND!    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your Wedding Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce a unique taste experience. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Pareve, gluten free and sugar free flavors are available upon request. ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 05/12/11

NICA    

I am interested in buying this NICA gown. Please contact me, as I would LOVE to buy it for my wedding in the fall!!!!
Posted by Brooke; updated 05/12/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/12/11

Outdoor Motorcycle Theme Wedding     (1 reply)

I am getting married Outside on Aug 2003, I am lining the bikes up to walk down the middle of them as an alter. Other than that, doesw anyone have any ideas on a motercycle theme wedding
Posted by Cathy; updated 05/12/11

Entertainment For Children (Chicagoland)    

Take the heat off the adults at your event for awhile, and let us entertain the children! We have many characters and activities available. One hour, or multiple hours (discounted hourly rate for multiple hour appearances). Lots of fun, and very affordable! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/12/11

Tarot Card Reader In Chicagoland    

Liven up your party with a Tarot card reader! I have almost twenty years of experience and would love to help make your event one to remember. It is not my intention to freak out your guests - I want them to have fun! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions

Nikos Koutras Greek Band    

THE GREEK BAND COMPANY Nikos Koutras Entertainment adds A NEW DIMENSION of ENTERTAINMENT to the industry of a wedding Receptions, and Corporate Events. With over 25 years of experience, we are working with our clients with unmatched professionalism to truly deriver ...
Posted by Nikos Koutras; updated 05/13/11

FREE EYE BROW SHAPING    

Traveling make up will come to you,for any special day you have.Free eye brow shaping with make-up application Visit our page for more info: Color Me Beautiful
Posted by Janine Bello; updated 05/13/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/13/11