Wedding Photography - Wedding Photographer - Indiana    

M.E.G. Photography Your Indianapolis Area Wedding Photographer. Top Indianapolis Photographer Copyrights Included In Every Package 10x10 Flush-Mount Albums Online Viewing I am a local wedding photographer from the Indianapolis Area, focusing on ...
Posted by Megan Gregory; updated 02/19/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/18/11

Baseball Themed Wedding 6/11/11 Need Sponsors!    

We are getting married on 6/11/11 in the Chicagoland area. We are having a baseball themed wedding and would like to know if anyone would be interesed in sponsoring our wedding to make it more affordable. I was a teacher and lost my job 2 years ago and haven`t taught ...
Posted by Kristi; updated 02/18/11

Instructions To Make Spandex Chair Covers    

I need to make 150 spandex chair covers. I`ll appreciate if you can send me the instrcutions. Thaks
Posted by zaida; updated 02/18/11

CEREMONY&RECEPTION DESIGN:CRYSTAL COLUMNS, SHANDELIERS    

CEREMONY & RECEPTION DESIGN, SETUP, AND DÉCOR We Design and Stage Back Drops for Ceremony and Reception sites. We can custom design a unique wedding back drop for your ceremony and reception sites. We provide unique, high quality designs for a variety of wedding ...
Posted by VERONIKA VOROBYO; updated 02/18/11

CEREMONY & RECEPTION DESIGN, SETUP, AND DÉCOR    

We Design and Stage Back Drops for Ceremony and Reception sites. We can custom design a unique wedding back drop for your ceremony and reception sites. We provide unique, high quality designs for a variety of wedding themes, colors, and styles. If you have a Unique ...
Posted by VERONIKA VOROBYO; updated 02/18/11

Face As A Angel    

I can make you look like a Angel with very little makeup. Visit our page for more info: Color Me Beautiful
Posted by Janine Bello; updated 02/16/11

Angel Face    

I will make you so pretty,like a Angel Visit our page for more info: Color Me Beautiful
Posted by Janine Bello; updated 02/16/11

Cappuccino Bar    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Contact us at : Web site: www.EspressoBravo.com Email: ...
Posted by Espresso Bravo; updated 02/17/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING OR COCKTAIL HOUR    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING OR COCKTAIL HOUR DON ANTHONY IS THE PROFESSIONAL ELVIS ENTERTAINER REASONABLE RATES ---LOOK UP ON WEB DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis Entertainer
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 02/17/11

Reception Dances With Chldren    

I have 4 adult children and will be getting married out of the country and coming back for a reception. Is it customary for me to dance with my two sons since my father is passed away? Then would my new husband to be dance with my girls? I was trying to include them in ...
Posted by Vicki; updated 02/17/11

Crystal Candelabras For Sale     (1 reply)

I have purchased a set of hand blown murano style crystal candelabras for our wedding in October. The candelabras are stunning and will be our centrepieces. After this time I am looking to sell them. Please contact me if you are interested.
Posted by Laura; updated 02/17/11

Wedding     (1 reply)

Im trying to cater my wedding which is in june for 60-75 people any ideas plz help
Posted by Mistiq; updated 02/17/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/17/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/14/11

Beautiful Themes Are Our Specialty!    

Panache On Glass specializes in themes done your way. From Broadway - Candyland whatever your heart desires for your special event our team will make your dreams a reality! Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 02/14/11

Wedding Tent Rentals For Long Island, NY    

Academy Tent Rentals now has complete wedding packages available, serving all of Long Island and New York. Visit our page for more info: Academy Tent Rentals
Posted by Academy Tent Ren; updated 02/14/11

120" Burgundy Round Tablecloths     (2 replies)

I have for sale 10 - 120" Burgundy tablecloths. They were used for my wedding in May 2010. Cleaned and ready to go. Perfect for 5` or 6` round tables. All 10 for $100, well below what it costs to rent or buy.
Posted by Kathy; updated 02/14/11

~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 02/14/11

Happyfaces Henna, Caricatures, Air Brush, Glitter Tattoo    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitives Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Festive Spring Clowns * Easter Bunnies * Closed or Open Faced Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 02/14/11

Conwin Precision Air Inflator For Sale     (13 replies)

I have a Conwin Precision Air Inflator for sale. Only owned a couple of months. I am changing careers, that is why it`s for sale. Machine is in perfect working condition.
Posted by Stacy Wolfe; updated 02/15/11

Limos Service For Your Special Day    

Our Columbus limo rentals are all first class vehicles kept in pristine condition and methodically maintained to insure the best luxury transportation experience possible for our customers. When you care to spend the money on a limousine in Columbus, you want to feel ...
Posted by Mary Reynolds; updated 02/15/11

Cost Of Adding A Bustle    

I live in NY and was quoted $35 for a 3 button bustle, and an additional $7 per button at David`s Bridal. It seems reasonable to me. Paying $150 is absurd! It`s really easy to do. I wound up doing it myself. It was a bit of a pain only because of the amount of fabric, ...
Posted by JJ; updated 02/16/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/16/11

Champage Glasses    

Hi Everyone, I am looking for cheap champagne glasses to give out as favors, i would like to have them personalized as well, i will need about 180 of them, If anybody knows of anywhere cheap please let me know THANK YOU!!!
Posted by Alicia; updated 02/16/11