(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/27/11

Oreo Wedding Favors    

I was wondering if anyone has done chocolate covered oreo cookies for their wedding? I`m helping a friend plan her wedding and she likes the idea of chocolate covered oreo cookies. I`ve seen recipes on how to make them just wondering how far in advance they can be ...
Posted by Tricia; updated 01/26/11

(***) HALLOWEEN STORE LIQUIDATION (***)    

Large, 30,000 sq ft Halloween store in Southern California seeks to liquidate entire inventory ASAP. Includes all costumes, wigs, shoes, makeup, accessories, weapons and decorations. Retail value in the $100,000s. Prefer to sell all inventory to one buyer, but all ...
Posted by HalloweenSale; updated 01/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CANDY BUFFET SUPPLIES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for candy buffet supplies, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Scoops, tongs, apothecary jars, bulk candy, personalized boxes, wholesale cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/26/11

For Sale: Used Sabelle By Maggie Sottero     (1 reply)

Used Sabelle by maggie sottero in diamond white size 10 is up for sale, comes with matching bolero and hoop for the dress. In good condition and has been drycleaned. Interested buyers only. Selling for £700 ono. Thanks
Posted by lisa; updated 01/26/11

Themed Weddings    

I love the idea of a themed wedding. My friends think I`m nutz, but I truly believe a wedding with a sports themed can be really nice and not tacky. Have you thought about invitations that look like gameday tickets? We found some at sportsthemedweddings that look ...
Posted by Janet; updated 01/26/11

Camo Wedding     (6 replies)

I just need a little help on my wedding, colors for girls to wear and other ideas for the wedding a can not think of anything. My guy is a big hunter and that camo is what he wants please help me out with this. Thanks sara
Posted by sara; updated 01/24/11

Chairs    

How many chairs do you have and can you send pics?
Posted by Mary; updated 01/24/11

GRAND OPENING SALE    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by PANACHE ON GLASS; updated 01/24/11

A Florida Beach Wedding    

Are you planning a destination wedding to Florida and would like to have a beach wedding? A Paradise Wedding is your Premiere Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches Wedding Coordinators. We even service Vero Beach. Contact us (772) 486-5302. Ask any question about our ...
Posted by A Paradise Weddi; updated 01/24/11

Spandex Towers 36" (16 Pieces)    

Spandex towers for sale, w 1300 white feathers. 100 each. Or offer
Posted by mark; updated 01/24/11

For Sale: David's Bridal D02101 In Juniper Sz 2     (2 replies)

For sale- David`s Bridal bridesmaid dress style #D02101 in Juniper color, size 2. It is unaltered and in excellent condition. Asking $70 (paid $135 + tax). Will accept payment by Paypal or check (held until check clears). Email if interested......Thanks, Michelle
Posted by Michelle; updated 01/25/11

Motorcycle Weddings     (2 replies)

Any one have pictures or ideas for motorcycle weddings please email me. I would appreciate any help. We are planning a late summer wedding.
Posted by linda; updated 01/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/25/11

Manzanita Branches     (2 replies)

Does anyone know where to purchase manzanita branches for centerpieces at a good price. I need a lot so preferably wholesale. Thank you
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/24/11

50% Off All Wedding Consulting Packages    

Jan. Special, 50% off all wedding consultant packages with a deposit down to hold date by Jan. 31, 2010 Hurry dates are going fast with this great deal. Visit our page for more info: Albertson's Wedding Shop & Services
Posted by Wanita Albertson; updated 01/21/11

CENTRAL NJ WEDDING OFFICIANT    

I just joined PartyPop,If you are in need of an Officiant in Central NJ Please visit my website NJweddingceremony.com Thanks!
Posted by Anthony; updated 01/21/11

Ostrich Feathers    

If anyone has ostrich feathers in white that they have previously used and would be interesting in selling them please contact me at catsmom70@aol.com thank you
Posted by debbie; updated 01/22/11

Photojournalistic, Candid Wedding Photographer - IN    

M.E.G. Photography Your Indianapolis Area Wedding Photographer. Www.MegWeddingPhotography.com Top Indianapolis Photographer Copyrights Included In Every Package 10x10 Flush-Mount Albums Online Viewing I am a local wedding photographer from the Indianapolis ...
Posted by Megan Gregory; updated 01/22/11

Fishing Theme Mini Honeymoon    

My fiance and I will be going to a local beach the night of our wedding as a pre-honeymoon. I`d like to make T-Shirts that say something like "Just Married; and Now I`m Fishing!" I need ideas for a graphic though!! Does anyone know any cute clip art or have suggestions ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/22/11

Juilliard Trained Singer For Your Wedding    

Click on my link - I am less expensive that you would expect, and will bring so much to your wedding. Contact me for info. Visit our page for more info: Lucia Palmieri Operatic Soprano
Posted by Lucia Palmieri; updated 01/22/11

Wedding Sponsors    

My name is Jenedra Whitehead and I am 26 year old and I am currently attending nursing school. My fiance and I are planning to have our wedding in Vegas because that is the only thing we can afford at this time. We are still paying for my costly tuition and my fiance ...
Posted by jenedra whitehea; updated 01/23/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/23/11

24" Or 36" Lighted Ostrich Feather Stand    

We rent Ostrich Feather Lighted Stands with many different colored spandex. Our stands comes with a battery operated light, ( not the led lights). We ship natiowide and even offer full setup for orders over 12. We also carry the Lighted Lamp Shade Centerpiece which ...
Posted by Trish; updated 01/23/11

Bride And Daughter Dance     (1 reply)

My mother is getting married and I am giving her away. She wants to do a mother-daughter dance but I can`t think of anything appropriate for the mother as the bride.
Posted by Julia; updated 01/23/11