Clover Dress F14227 In A Size 6 :)    

I have a David`s Bridal dress, style F14227, in clover, size 6, that is in mint condition. Anyone interested?
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/13/11

NYC Horse Drawn Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage Rentals    

Planning a Wedding in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Westchester? We have the Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage pulled by 2 white horses and we will bring you to your wedding in style. Now booking events for 2012 but we still have some choice dates for 2011. E-mail me with date, ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/13/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/12/11

CENTRAL NJ WEDDING OFFICIANT    

NJweddingceremony.com will serve all your wedding officiant needs in NJ
Posted by Reverend Anthony; updated 02/12/11

Dove Releases South Florida    

Dove releases for your special day. Can be 2 doves released from a heart basket or a flock of doves. For information check out my website: www.whitedoveblessings.com
Posted by liz; updated 02/12/11

Flower Girl Basket    

Hello! do u still have the flower girl basket? if so, does it have the ostrich feathers on each side? thanks,
Posted by debbie; updated 02/13/11

Cappuccino Bar    

Want to add some pizazz to your event then let Espresso Bravo have their formally attired baristas serve latte`s, cappuccino`s and espresso`s to your guests. Serving the Detroit metropolitan area since 2004 Contact us at : Web site: www.EspressoBravo.com Email: ...
Posted by Espresso Bravo; updated 02/10/11

VIDEOGRAPHY Within Your Budget    

Affordable Wedding Videography using the latest equipment. For San Ramon, Danville, Livermore, San Jose, to Fremont, All of the East Bay and Santa Clara County Your wedding video is an investment. 2 week delivery of your video Up to 6 cameras used at no extra cost ...
Posted by daryl@temzerovid; updated 02/10/11

3 Champagne Fountains For Sale    

Contact me Via e-mail or text for pictures of the Champagne Fountains..Asap..
Posted by Vic; updated 02/10/11

Chair Covers    

I really need some instructions on how to make your own chair covers for as cheap as possible. If you could pleas email me these I would really appreciate it.
Posted by Sarah Coburn; updated 02/10/11

TIFFANY CHAIR SASHES    

Do you have any of these chair sashes or table runners still available?
Posted by Brenda; updated 02/10/11

F11165 Plum    

I am looking for Bridesmaid dresses. We need 6 dresses, ranging in sizes from a 2, 8, 10, 12. They have to be the plum F11165 from David`s Bridal. Just looking to buy something cheaper than what they sell them for. Thanks!!
Posted by Sierra; updated 02/11/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/11/11

Ostrich Feather Centerpiece    

I was married on June 21st and have 12 Ostrich Feather Centerpieces. The feathers are bright pink (my wedding was hot pink and navy). The centerpieces were gorgeous, but I really have no use for them now. There are 1 lb of feathers (about 250 feathers) 12 eiffel tower ...
Posted by Megan; updated 02/12/11

1950 Wedding Theme Ideas??     (19 replies)

Hello, I want to do a 1950`s themed receptions. Audrey Hepburn, Bogart..very old hollywood. I need ideas for decorations, favors, centerpieces, etc...preferably on a budget. I would appreciate any creative ideas out there! Thanks!
Posted by Summer; updated 02/07/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/08/11

Selling A Size 10 83313 Lapis Bridesmaid Dress     (2 replies)

I have never even worn this dress. It`s a Lapis, David`s Bridal Style # 83312, Size 10 (normally I wear an 8 though, but I think this particular dress runs small). It`s brand new, b/c I wasn`t able to be in my friend`s wedding two weeks ago due to my grandmother ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/08/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR WEDDING DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER LOOK UP ON WEB---DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM REASONABLE RATES --CALL 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis Entertainer
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 02/09/11

Burnt Orange Flowers    

I would like to know how to mix the colours to get burnt orange for gumpaste flowers, i have to do a wedding
Posted by vidia; updated 02/09/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/10/11

Wedding Makeup    

Professional on site hair and makeup. Look your best while still looking natural. We help to enhance your best features. We offer service for the whole bridal party in addition to the bride. See our website for our packages. Visit our page for more info: Faccia Bella
Posted by Faccia Bella; updated 02/09/11

Winter Wedding     (1 reply)

Im getting married in jan 2004 and im doing a winter wonderland theme. Im using all white flowers in tall glass vases with crinkled up cellophane that looks like ice. Im also doing lots of white birch trees with twinkle lights and im having tables that are named with ...
Posted by joy; updated 02/08/11

Wedding Hall    

Looking for a VFW hall in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. Area for June 2011. I am a mewmber of the VFW #5809074
Posted by patrick smith; updated 02/08/11

Top Wedding Photographer From Indianapolis Area    

M.E.G. Photography Your Indianapolis Area Wedding Photographer. Top Indianapolis Photographer Copyrights Included In Every Package 10x10 Flush-Mount Albums Online Viewing I am a local wedding photographer from the Indianapolis Area, focusing on ...
Posted by Megan Gregory; updated 02/09/11

Engagement Photos Portsmouth, Virginia    

Engagement photography Portsmouth, Virginia Just wanted to show some new engagement photos I took in Portsmouth Virginia. Daron and Tawnya were so excited and fun to work with. We went by the harbor side of Portsmouth and then to Roger Brown’s Pub also in downtown ...
Posted by Veronica Dana; updated 02/09/11