PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted Psychic & Spiritual Healer
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/22/11

Plastic Roman Pillars    

I really am in dire need of finding plastic pillars for my shop. I need 3ft,4ft, 5ft, 6,ft and 7ft pillars, two of each if possible. Also the prices. I would appreciate any help as to where I can purchase these at a reasonable price. Thanks. Ruby
Posted by Ruby; updated 03/21/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/21/11

Albuquerque Minister/ Wedding Officiant    

Albuquerque Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant. Will go to the location of your choice. Most reasonable fares. Available 7 days a week. No advance necessary.
Posted by Kelly; updated 03/21/11

Stagette Party Ideas     (14 replies)

HELP.!!! One of my best friends is getting married mid -june and i am drawing total blanks on stagette party ideas. The goofy old stand-by bender at a bar lacks creativity and ingenuity and i had hoped to collect ideas from anyone. Maybe you`ve seen great ideas on tv, ...
Posted by joanna; updated 03/21/11

Justice Of The Peace     (1 reply)

I`m going to be getting married to my military man.When guys are in the military it`s never really planned out when they come home.I`m wondering how many days i should wait to ask a justice of the peace to marry me because it takes 3 days to get the marriage liscense ...
Posted by becky; updated 03/21/11

19" Cylinder Vase Centerpieces    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/19/11

Celebrity Vase Centerpieces    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...

Floating Candle Bowl Centerpieces    

12" Hurricane Shade Centerpieces    

Spring Time Face Painting Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers. Palm, ...
Posted by Aunt Lorraine; updated 03/19/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by DIPPIN DOTS; updated 03/19/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/21/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/20/11

I Need A Full Neon Pink Wedding Tux!!!    

I am looking for a full neon pink wedding tux for my wedding how can or where can i find some?
Posted by amber; updated 03/16/11

PSYCHIC READINGS (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/17/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/17/11

Honeymoon Planning    

Dina`s expertise is in last minute all inclusive vacations,discounted First and Business Class Travel, Honeymoon Vacations, Exotic Getaways, Cruises, Family Vacations. Visit our page for more info: Frosch Travel
Posted by Dina; updated 03/17/11

Selling Poly Banquet Chair Covers- White/Ivory     (1 reply)

I am selling some of my inventory. I have white and ivory banquet chair covers for $1.75/pc. Please email if interested. Teppsm@aol.com
Posted by Trish; updated 03/17/11

***** Panache On Glass ****    

Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/18/11

Dominican Cake Bakery    

Any one know of a Dominican Bakery in Connecticut.
Posted by Gladys; updated 03/18/11

John Deere Theme Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for John Deere Wedding Theme Centerpieces & Favors. To see an example check out the Wish Jars page there is a John Deere Wish jar there done in a wedding theme. For Centerpieces & Favors you just pick out the style you like ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/18/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/19/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/18/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your wedding! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! For more information, please call 973-478-3687 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/18/11