(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/04/11

Wedding Sponsers    

Hi I just wanted to know if there were any wedding sponsor out there. I`ve been online but coming up with nothing . My fiance and I are having hard time paying for our wediing, we have askedd family memebers but with so many ljob lost we didnt get far So if anyones ...
Posted by Kim M; updated 02/03/11

Long Island Weddings    

Regency limos 631 543-2500 party buses for weddings and proms escalades rolls royce Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc
Posted by susan; updated 02/02/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/03/11

Wedding Items For Sale    

Can you send me some pics of the candelabras & your wedding dress, etc. Thanks!!!!
Posted by Contessa; updated 02/03/11

Need Maggie Sottero Reese Size 14    

We are on Tight Budget like everyone else today. Does anyone have a Maggie Sottero Reese size 14 that they want to sell? Prefer Ivory, Maybe you are a Bride who has and will be selling it after the wedding. We need it for Oct 7, 2011 wedding. Email me tsewick@neb.rr....
Posted by queentresa; updated 02/03/11

Party BUS    

YOUR BUS IS THE B.O.M.B.. OMG THAT BUS IS BY FAR THE FUNNEST BUS I HAVE BEEN ON. MY FRIENDS AND I Get a Party BUS you can move around and have fun Our bus is over 210sf seats enough for 20 or more people ( we do sell it for 16 to give you more room) give us a call ...
Posted by al Worman; updated 02/01/11

100 LED Tea Lights Needed    

Looking for 100 small white LED Tea Lights, if anyone has any used, they`d like to get rid of.
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 02/01/11

Beautiful Custom Designed Centerpieces & Favors    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 02/01/11

Bachelorette    

Best Bachelorette Party Had a great time on the bus! It was such a great way for a group to go out and be able to jump in and out of bars without lines and covers to deal with. Not like we really needed to go anywhere the bus is huge and we could have partied on it all ...
Posted by Al Worman; updated 02/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/01/11

**Chimpanzee Or Monkey** For Special Events    

A "Great Ape Experience" is the ultimate Meet & Greet / Private Function / Commercial / Television / Film, etc., Entertainment service. Don`t miss your Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to get upclose and personal with one of these Wonderful Animals. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Mike Casey; updated 02/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CANDY BUFFET SUPPLIES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for candy buffet supplies, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Scoops, tongs, apothecary jars, bulk candy, personalized boxes, wholesale cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/02/11

San Antonio Brides    

Hello all San Antonio brides Get The Party Started would love to help you during this special event planning. Get The Party Started would love to invite all San Antonio brides to come by and visit us at Traders Village at SW Loop 410 and Old Pearsall Rd. To see the ...
Posted by Carol Martinez; updated 02/02/11

Need Wedding Trees In Dallas/Ft. Worth Area    

I need 6 - 8 wedding trees. I`d prefer to rent them, but will consider purchasing them (if they are inexpensive). I need them to be silver or able to be spray painted in silver; I will also consider crystal trees. Please reply if you know where I can buy or rent them.
Posted by S. Trent; updated 01/29/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/30/11

Affordable Houston Caterer Wedding     (1 reply)

I am getting married and am looking for an affordable caterer. Nothing fancy, a nice cheese and fruit table and a few more filling appetizers. A couple attendants to set up, supervise and break down. About 100 guests for less than $2,000. Less is better. The remainder ...
Posted by Katie; updated 01/30/11

We Love Each Other    

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now, we were high school sweet harts 9 years ago. Now that we are grown and really know what we want out of life. We know we want each other to share the special moment with. Currently we have only enough for paying ...
Posted by Latosha; updated 01/30/11

WEDDING CAKES! NOT JUST BEAUTIFUL BUT DELICIOUS AS WELL!    

NEVER FROZEN, FRESH, DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CAKES FROM TRISHALICIOUS CAKES! YOU DREAM IT, I`LL CREATE IT! Wwww.trishaliciouscakes.com Visit our page for more info: Trishalicious Cakes
Posted by Trish; updated 01/30/11

Air Brush Tattoos, Henna, Spin Art And More    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraine; updated 01/31/11

10 Bolts Of White Illusion Tulle For Sale $.50/Yard     (4 replies)

I am selling 10 bolts of White Tulle for Sale... Each bolt has 40 yards of tulle and is 54 inches wide.
Posted by Freda; updated 01/31/11

Wedding Event Lighting    

Need a crystal chandelier to rent for wedding. Need at least 26 inch diameter at bottom that is for 9 foot ceiling with beams.Also candlelight lighting. Arden Hills country club is the venue. Proof of insurance a must. Also need drapeing floor to ceiling on one wall ...
Posted by karen; updated 01/31/11

TO MARINA    

Marina, where you at located? And what it is the site to buy the branches? Thank You
Posted by ARC; updated 01/31/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/31/11

Folding Chair Slip Cover    

I need 125 folding chair slip covers. Robins egg blue is my preferrence but white would work perfectly.
Posted by Meagan Epley; updated 01/31/11