Stagette Party Ideas

HELP.!!! One of my best friends is getting married mid -june and i am drawing total blanks on stagette party ideas. The goofy old stand-by bender at a bar lacks creativity and ingenuity and i had hoped to collect ideas from anyone. Maybe you`ve seen great ideas on tv, in a movie, in action (out and about) or even just posess the creativity i lack to make this fun and unique. Please if you can think of anything....
Ideas already veto`d - 1)dressing up in a candy covered t-shirt and asking guys to eat off of her - naahhh - 2)spending a day at the spa (nice idea but we`re doing that the morning of the wedding) 3)renting some exotic dancer guy (usually greasy and you pay him and he leaves - party over??? naahhhh)
So now i gotta come up with something cool. I had thoughts of a scavenger hunt (maybe rent a hummer for the afternoon/evening and tour around collecting stuff in that) with items on the list like "call your first boyfriend and tell him that you`re getting married and catch up"; "take a homeless person out to lunch"; ... You know funny but memorable ideas
Obviously i need help here and any ideas would be warmly received!!!!!!
Please post message replies here
Thankyouthankyouhankyou
Posted by joanna; updated 05/06/03

My suggestion ... I dont know if you have an adult store .. But they are the best. We held an all day one for my one g/f. Try this web site to get some idea`s. It`s a toronto, Canada Based store...

Hope I`ve helped.
Coryelle
Posted by Coryelle; updated 05/10/03

I have many friends whom hav egotten married and my best friends suggested to take a look at your local Adult Store.
I dont like to show up at a store location so I just do my shopping
Good Luck
Anna
Posted by Anna; updated 12/18/03

I am going to one this weekend we all rented a cabin and we will be going away for the weekend we ofcourse are bringing a ridiculous amount of booze and a few game ideas here is one that is going to be a riot. It is modeled after That Guy game which basically is you make a bunch of cards such as Hawaiin shirt guy, Sweaty dancer guy, or Mullet guy or mustache guy etc. Then you make a bunch of bitchy cards such as Shouldn`t be wearing that Sally, or Trampy Trudy or Cougar Chris and then hand them out so everyone has a hand each girl gives a card to the bride to be usually the worst ansd then you hit the nightclub first one who finds matches for all her cards wins but the bride MUST find all of hers it is pretty funny
Good luck with your party
Posted by Lesley; updated 02/17/04

Once i went to this one that started in the day at a cottage (a friend`s cottage) where we played games and drank. There was this grab bag that u pass around and pick out an item. It was stupid gag things like eighties bathing siuts, condom hats or drinks to chug. We then took a school bus to a beach town (grandbend) and agian played drining games on the bus. Yes, we are hard-core! we went to a bar and the bride to be had a list of to-dos. Stuff like get guys #`s, get a guy to kiss her ass, dance on the bar, etc... It was so much fun, and soo hilarious! i say just have fun and make asses of yourselves. The bride only gets 1 stagette party, make it memorable!
Posted by holly; updated 04/02/04

I am in the same boat as you. My sister is getting married this summer and I have no ieda what to do. The only fun stagette things I saw was with her (I can`t copy, but you could)! The evening started at a nice boutique hotel in Mtl. We had a sex toy party with a demonstrator. Then, we took a limo (celebrate good time and girl just want to have fun music), and went to a show called the puppetery ofthe penis at the just for laugh museum. The funny part was that they took the bride on stage for a demo (I still have the picture). We left the show to St-Laurent at a nice restaurant where we had photographers and security guards waiting for us. When we walked in the restaurant, there was posters of her everywhere (her head attached the the body of hussler and others attached to the body of the cover of a bridal magazine). It looked soo real!! Everyone was asking who she was and they really thought that she was the model! We had arranged for random people to come and asked for her autograph. We had a great meal with a lot of drinks! The limo took us after dinner to a strip club for 1 hour (just enough to keep you thinking that it is just a funny joke!). We ended the evening in a night club dansing like crasy girls!! Anyway, my sister planned it all and it is hard to compete with that for hers... Let me know if anyone has more ideas so I can start planing...
Posted by Steph; updated 04/16/04

My best friend is getting married... I bought her a honey mooners kit from a lovers shop. I have giving her a list of then things that she must do to win her `secret` prize, some of the tasks are get a guys phone #, get a pair of mens underwear, I`m also providing her with a paper bag full of `goodies` for her to sell to people she doesn`t know for $1.00. If she completes her list, she gets the honey mooners kit. I`m sure she will enjoy it.
Posted by Kelly; updated 04/16/04

I am having my girfriends staggette on the ocean. We are doing a 2 hour harbour cruise girls only, and some nice refreshing drinks!!mmmmm
Posted by rebecca; updated 05/27/05

I`m in the same boat. My cousin is getting married in August and I`m the maid of honor. We live in Wisconsin and decided to go tubing down a river and pitch tents and have a girls camp nite. I don`t know where you live, but it`s just an idea to think about.
Posted by Angel; updated 05/10/06

I once hosted a stagette fot a very good friend of mine and we as the rest of most crazy fun girls had a crazy amount of booze... But I went to the local condom store and they had all kinds of stuff like Dick tac`s (mints shaped as penis`) and games like pin the penis on the man but the penis` were like a silly tiny one, one with a super man cape and rediculous themes like that it was halairous I also made a penis pinada out of paper mache and she had to wear a neaklace soother shaped as a penis and a to do list of absolutly rediculous and emabarassing things but get all the guest to make up the list.. They know her best.
I was great, go ahead and give it a try oh yeah they also have penis shaped pasta.. It was a good salad.. Haha..
Have fun and make sure everyone has a sense of humour stick together because we all tend to get totally sloshed!!!
Posted by Maureen; updated 06/30/06

I was wondering if anyone has done the mobile spa idea for a stagette. Im the Maid of Honour for my boyfiend`s sister and I was thinking of doing that.

Let me know!!
Posted by Christina; updated 02/06/07

I just recently did a party with Aradia Fitness Uptown Toronto. I had a group of 15 women and we learned pole dancing and lapdancing. It was super fun! The staff were really nice, warm and welcoming so the night wasn`t intimidating at all... Even for us shy girls... Afterwards we got our nails done and went out for dinner. The Aradia lesson was by far the most memorable part of the night and the pics are hilarious... Definately recommended. You can look them up on-line www.uptownTO.aradiafitness.com.

Check it out.
Sam
Posted by Samantha; updated 06/01/07

We did something completely different for my friend`s stagette... If you want to do something, fun, memorable, naughty and silly but also classy and artistic. It`s an art lesson with champagne, strawberries and *big surprise* ... Check out their Web site: www.ArtisticBachelorette.com

P.s. The big surprise is a hot nude male model...
Posted by Janice; updated 12/21/09

MASHED Event Planners planned my stagette for me in Niagara Falls. They organized everything from the hotel to a club crawl on a party bus. Everything was fantastic and they were so helpful. They also offer other packages too like pole dancing and dinner parties. I definitely recommend them! www.mashedcanada.com
Posted by Joanne; updated 05/17/10

As an alternative to an Adult Toy Store, why not host a Passion Party!!! It`s a tasteful presentation of products from Lotions & Potions, to thing that go BUZZ in the night (or day)!! email me @ katiespassion@gmail.com.
Posted by Katie Redford; updated 03/21/11