NEED HELP W/ QUINCEANERA? ASK AWAY

HEY HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR QUINCEANERA WELL ASK ME ANYTHING IM PLANNING MY OWN BUT BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. SO ASK AWAY ABOUT ANYTHING FROM SIMPLE STUFF LIKE THEMES TO HARD STUFF LIKE INVENTING DANCE MOVES TO EITHER YOUR WALTZ OR SURPRISE DANCE.
Posted by crystal; updated 07/03/03

I need help with finding dresses for my damas and making up moves to my valse. Email me at stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by damaris; updated 07/03/03

Hey i would really like u to help me w/ some stuff that i am having trouble with. Please e-mail me at dadsbabyangel911@aol.com, that way we could chat about the stuff i need help w/. Thankx!
Posted by Lizette; updated 07/05/03

WELL DAMARIS FOR YOUR DRESSES HAVE YOU VISTED BOUTIQUES OR PLACES WHERE THEY MAKE DRESSES. OR SEARCH THE WEB YOU WOULD MOSTLY FIND IT UNDER BRIDESMAIDS BUT THEY ARE STILL THE SAME THING. I CHECKED OUT EVERAFTERFORMAL.COM OR MARYS BRIDAL STUFF LIKE THAT.OH AND ABOUT THE VALS ARE YOU GETTING A COORDINATOR/CHOREOGRAPHER IF YES YOU WONT HAVE ANY TROUBLE BECAUSE HE OR SHE WILL MAKE UP THE MOVES FOR YOU ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET THE SONG IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING A PERSON YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK UP OF IDEAS YOU LIKED FROM OTHER QUINCEANERAS OR ONES YOU THOUGHT UP FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO ALREADY HAD THEIRS TELL THEM TO HELP YOU OUT ITS NOT THAT HARD MAKE IT SOMETHING NEW.LIKE I INVENTED THE WHOLE WALTZ FOR A QUINCEANERA IM COMING OUT IN TWO WEEKS.
Posted by crystal; updated 07/06/03

WELL LIZZETTE FIRST OF ALL WHEN IS YOUR QUINCEANERA.? AND DO YOU KNOW THEME OR COLOR YOU WANT EVERYTHING WELL EMAIL ME AT PINKKPPANTHER@AOL.COM OK SORRY CANT WRITE ALOT B/C IM ON THE LAPTOP ON THE ROAD AND ITS BUMPY BUT TALK TO YOU LATER OK
Posted by crystal; updated 07/06/03

Wat xactly is the surprise dance? is it just like wen ur dancing the waltz or w/e the u bust out in like a hip hop dance or sumthin?
Posted by ~*~Lily~*~; updated 07/19/03

_______Sorry if i`m answering for u Crystal_______

But yeah a surprise~surprise dance is like what you said where you freak em out by bustin out in a different kind of hip or more upbeat song, or a regular surprise dance, say if you had to put on a different out fit, for a cool dance thing it`s still a surprise dance cuz it`s unexpected, we people only expect the waltz, but if the quinceanera goes through alot of trouble and does some high quality choreghraphed dance then hell yeah it`s a surprise, there shocked in what you just did, and how talentd you did it! So yeah there called the surprise dance...cause it was unexpected!!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/19/03

Can u organize a check list for me thanks
Posted by sasha; updated 07/19/03

I`m having trouble w/ the place because they used to have have big place where I could do it but they are making that into a school or something and if I wanted to look for a place what would I look under?
Please help me!!
Posted by kristen; updated 08/13/03

I need help becasue i have to give a speech on it so anyone please help me!!!!
Posted by Lidia; updated 12/15/04