I Have Aboyfriend But I Like Another Boy Help

I need help cuz i have the best boyfriend i never had he is so sweet he cares alot about me and he always is there for me ,these christmas he give me a ring and he said that he wanten to be with me along time,but ido really like him.well my exboyfrien is the boy who i like he broke out with me cuz he said that he has alot of problems,but the next day he went uot with another girl i just dont wanted to talk with him in 1 week he live her and he told my best friend that he wanted to get back with me but i was going out with his homeboy,myboyfriend,i dont know what to do im 15 year old and my boyfriend loves me alot i dont want to break his heart.
Posted by maleny; updated 12/25/05

Well my exboyfriend name is ricardo ,when i first when out with him he and i where very good friends with my boyfriend,they were homeboys ,when ricardo broke uot with me my boyfriend got relly mad and told him that he was so stupid and alot of others things, like in a week later he call me and told me that if i wanted to go out with him ,i said yes cuz i wanted to forget all about ricardo,but evrytime i see him i feel something and he look at me up and down i have him in3classes and at lunch,wellmy boyfriend and ricardo steel talk and what im worried abot is that he is such a wounderfull boy and so nice thati dont know what to think,and ricardo in kinda a player,ther are very different help me please

HEY GURL! DONT EVEN TRIP CUZ DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY LIKE OR LOVE. AND IF ONE GUY IS GONNA BE A PLAYER FORGET HIS STUPID ASS AND STAY WITH THE ONE THAT YOU KNOW WONT DO YOU WRONG.TRUST HUNNY.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/25/05

HEY WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS AND GET BACK TO YOU ANY TIME IF YOU STILL NEED ADVICE?
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/25/05

Hey thank you ,you make me think alot yea i will give you my e mail but later cuz the one i have is my dads and i dont want that he know about it n*e*ways thanks and i write you back and fuck all the players!

Hey gurl nice to know that i can help. I hope you get your e-mail address soon so we can talk more about this. I would like to get to know you better and all that.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/26/05