My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 03/09/05

Address is

Babycakes02eastside@yahoo.com
Or
Lil_devil_atx@yahoo.com
Posted by Kassandra; updated 03/09/05

Id like to see your pix my quinceanera is in april
My address is
Mexicanmamii15@hotmail.com
Posted by marrianna; updated 03/14/05

I would like to see ur pics i am having my 15th in august.
Posted by Ada; updated 03/17/05

Hey can you send me some pictures because mine is going to be in mexico too and i want to see how it;s gonna probably turn out. My email is rockafellar13@yahoo.com thanx
Posted by Maria; updated 03/19/05

Hey waz up um i was wondering if u could send me ur pictures because my frind is also having her 15 in Mexico and she wants an idea taht could help her w/ her 14!! my e-mail adress is elmo49mn@yahoo.com Thanx!!
Posted by Elmo; updated 03/19/05

Hey . Mine`s also gong to be in mexico. Can you plzzz send me your pictures. My email is fany260@hotmail.com or sanchez_estefania@yahoo.com
Posted by estefania; updated 03/20/05

Could you please send me your pics . Email is maricheer18@wmconnect.com. Thanks
Posted by marisol; updated 03/21/05

My email is cheergurl525@yahoo.com id LOVE to see ur pics!
Posted by Moriah; updated 03/24/05

Hey im having my quince real soon and i would want some ideas on hairstyles and more so can i see you pix
Posted by yvonne; updated 03/24/05

Hey girl! i think its bad ass that u had ur quince in mexico! mine is in a couple of months im soo excited and nervos i hope nuthin goes wrong! well anyway send me sum of ur pix from the qince in mexico kk? wut part of mexico?? im from jalisco!!
Posted by melinda; updated 03/28/05

Send da pix 2 thalatinapixie1@aol.com plz!! thanx!!
Posted by MoNiCa; updated 03/28/05

Send me your pictures
Posted by jairo martinez; updated 03/29/05

Hey I would like some pix of your quince, mine are going to be in Mexico to and since I live in the US my aunt`s going to plan them and I have no idea how they`re going to look.YIKES!!!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 03/29/05

Hey send me ur pictures as soon as possible i really want to se them
Posted by jairo martinez; updated 03/31/05

IILOVEME09@AOL.COM
Posted by crystal; updated 04/02/05

Hey gurl, I would want to see your picx. I`m having my Quince in Aug.
Posted by Maritza; updated 04/10/05

Hey, My e-mail is La_baby_angel9@msn.com
Posted by Maritza; updated 04/10/05

Wow, i`m having mine this summer, i`m so exicted. My mom is full Italian and my dad is half cubain and half puerto ricain so my dad`s the main one who wants mt to have one. Mexico must have been beutiful i`m having mineon the queen mary, so yeah. Well send me pics so i can get ideas k.
Posted by hilary; updated 04/12/05

Please send some of your pictures from mexico to see how it was over there !
Posted by *Selena*; updated 04/14/05

I am planing my little sisters Quince and I would like to get some idas! What Valses did you dance?
Posted by Maria; updated 04/14/05

Hey well my quinceañera is coming up and i would love to see pics cuz i really need some ideas for mine...thanks!!
Posted by Stefanie; updated 01/04/06

Hey whats up i would like to see your pics ....i am having a sweet 15 soon and still havent made my choice on a dress yet
Posted by estefania; updated 01/13/06