To All Those Fat B*tces

You know what fat b*tches all you guys need to lose wieght go to wieght watchers so start losing weight
Posted by la flaca; updated 12/13/04

Well miss flaca if their fat its none of you biss. O.k they have it hard already for a prepy stuck up person like you to come and tell them in their face so back of i`m sure you`re one of those hella skinny girls that when they look at you they mistake you for anarexic person.
And i know that it`s better to be chubby then being hella skinny very bone just disgusting!!
Posted by honet gurl; updated 12/13/04

You know what fu*k all of yall who cares if you are big or skinny. No matter what no one likes you. You talk to much sh**.
Posted by Erika; updated 12/15/04

Dont be mad bitc*h.. Solo esta encabronada porque eras una pinche ALBONDIGA CON PATAS Y YOU GET OFF FEELING BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF BY CRITIZING OTHERS!! THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD AND IF THIS WAS FACE TO FACE U WOULDNT SAY SH*T TO ME OR ANY OF THESE LADIES HERE... SO RESPECT PERRA..NEXT YOU SEE ME ON THIS BOARD YOU BETTER BOW UR HEAD AND RESPECT...
Posted by NENA; updated 12/15/04

No idiot i`m not!
Just stop pichin` on those gurls cuz there apperance just cuz your mad with ur ugly skinny body .k! go eat your salad G and stop worryin` bout others but your ugly a`s!! N/E wayz shouldn`t you be checkin` da fat lable on the side of what your gonna eat right now idiot!
Posted by honet gurl; updated 12/15/04

Yeah you b****, you better stop saying that to all the fat gurls, cause i bet u no one would want to be with a bony b*tch like u.

At the end u are going to be fat and you are going to regret what u said to all those fat people
Posted by un known; updated 12/19/04

U no wat lil anarexic girl u need to shut the F**k up.Dont worry bout other ppls body just worry bout u, and ur anarexic body.
Posted by Jazmin; updated 12/20/04

YEA MAN !! YOUR A A**HOLE!! GO EAT SOME FOOD U SKINNY A** BI***!!
Posted by NOLIE; updated 12/26/04

You guys r so totally mean if they want toi to be ana then just let them and if they want to be fat then let them be fat ok i way 115 and im skinny and shit but i dont throw up or just eat to much or just not eat at all
Posted by sally; updated 12/16/05

U know what miss "LA FLACA" to tell u the truth guys like fat gurls more than they like skinny ones b/c i bet u that u aint even got an ass or boobs!!!!!!!!! soooooooo what do guys want u for?????
MORE CUSHION 4 THE PUSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by bigass; updated 12/16/05

Why the f*ck u hatin ho* u need to go f*Ck*n eat n quit talking sh*t before some one sit on yo a** n then see if u will talk yo sh*t
Posted by meli; updated 12/21/05

You know what stupid bi*ch no one wants to hear your stupid ass be talkin sh*t about others who actually have a body im not sayin im fat but look hunny you need to stop worryin about others and take a look at yourself.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 12/25/05

Your a stupid hoe who do you think you are to be calling people fat your prob not that all skinny eighther so if i were you id shut up, better be fat than being a stick like you
Posted by janessa; updated 12/29/05

Uh gurl maybe u need to eat "flaca" ............. And guys like meat on there gurls they dont like them all skinny cuz it would be like have in sex with a stick ...................so u need to quit talkin all that mess
Posted by ................; updated 12/30/05

I`m with u there FLACA. All u fat B**ches need to shut up. U know ur all fat and nasty and u know the guys like u just because ur easy!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Aliza; updated 01/06/06

F**k u Jennifer. Just because u cant get any because ur fat and u know all the guys want me because i have a nice body doesnt mean that im a slut. Shut the f**k up ur just jealous.
Posted by Aliza; updated 01/11/06