My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 09/30/05

Hey your party sounded excited can you send me your pictures of your quinceanera at AM9062@aol.com my name is crystal
Thanks
Posted by crystal; updated 09/30/05

Can you send it please? my emails lacolocha007@hotmail.com. Thanx!
Posted by emmy; updated 10/03/05

HEY! i`m glad you enjoyed your 15! I`d also love to see your pictures if you don`t mind! my e-mail is Woahale@aol.com. THANKS BUNCHES!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 10/03/05

I`d love to see your pics to get some ideas. Send them to fmolina_2000@hotmail.com
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/03/05

Hey,
I was wondering if u could send me your xv pics mines in april.
Send them @ Morenitababydoll@cox.net
Posted by Anaisabel; updated 11/21/05

Hey do you think that you could send me some pictures too? I would appreciate it.
Posted by Brittanya; updated 11/23/05

Hey do you think that you could send me some pictures too? I would appreciate it. My e-mail is prettyb.53@hotmail.com
Posted by Brittanya; updated 11/23/05

Which bals did u dance? I need a bals to dance at my party. Guanaka@yahoo.com

THANKS!
Posted by Teresa; updated 11/28/05

Can u please send me ur pics. My email is sadvi33089@yahoo.com
Posted by amanda davis; updated 11/28/05

Hey my 15 is in December 26, 2005 can i see ur picz so i can have sum ideas for mine plz!!!

Mz_Sancha_214@yahoo.com
Posted by Crystal G.; updated 11/29/05

Hey...well my quince isnt really a quince its gona b a sweet 16 in mexico too thow....and i live in Chicago so its gonna b kinda hard for me to organixe and stuff....but i know its gonna go as im planning it...well i would like to see your pics cuz it sounded fun...thax...Soccerchicam15@aol.com
Posted by millie; updated 01/15/06