I`M SO CONFUSED... DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT

To anyone who can help!!
Their this guy i like but, some times i dunno if he likes me! he talk to every gurl but me or to any one around me. He looks at me sometimes after saying something aloud in general (friends around me) like if he expects to hear me say something. At lunch when i walk over where one of my friend is and his there he watches me like if i`m gonna talk to him. And once i was waitting to go in a classroom cuz it was lock because we all went to the libarary, i was standing next to the lockers and there was this short guy next to me, and the guy picked the short guy up and moved him and stood next to me!! but still i don`t know he never has tried to start a convo. With me or anything like that. So please help!!!
Posted by ??; updated 06/11/05

So u go 2 washington high skool? where is that? cuz i go 2 ( or was going 2 H.W Longfellow Middle School in Dallas Texas cuz skool`s out! ) now im go 2 Thomas Jefferson High School! yea im have a 15!!!! Mine is in March 4,2006! My birthday is feb 19 butt im have my 15 in march! i cant wait! hey can i ask u sumthin? do u think its wrong 2 get married when ure a senior or when u just graduted? just a question. Well i have 2 go now.... It was nice talkin 2 u AGAIN!! lol w/b soon
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/11/05

I think he does like you. Why dont you try to make conversation with him?
Posted by bri; updated 06/11/05

WELL WASHINGTON IS AT VISTA, CALIFORNIA... WELL IM GONNA TAKE PIC. OF HIM SO ILL REMEMBER HIM!!! WELL THANX 4 THE ADVIZE!!!!
ALRATO
Posted by Brenda; updated 06/11/05

URE WELCOME!!! [;)]
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/12/05

HEY MINNIE GUESS WAT??? HE DID GRADUATE!!!! THAT IS AWESOME... BUT IM NOT GOING 2 C HIM CUZ HES GOING 2 RANCHO AND IM GOING 2 VISTA HIGH!!! BUT YEA, IM GOING 2 MEET SOME OTHER CUTE GUYS THERE RIGHT?
Posted by Brenda; updated 06/18/05

DAM THATS GOOD NEWS!!! OF COURSE THAT URE GONA FIND SUMONE ! I ALWAYS SAY THAT THERE IS SUMONE 4 EVERYONE ! JUST WAIT ULL FIND SUMONE SPECIAL!! HEY KEEP ME UPDATED ON WATS UP W/ U ALRITE! LATERZ
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/18/05

COURSE... I WILL, THERES THAT SCARY MOVIE COMMIN OUT AND IMA TELL MY FRIEND NAMED ANTONIA 2 GO WIT ME... AND IMA ASK HER TO CALL HIM( CUZ THEY R FRIENDS) SO SHE ASKS HIM IF HE WANTS 2 GO.... WELL OH, HE SIGNED MY YEARBOOK... AND HES LIKE" U HAVE A HOMIE HERE" HE GAVE ME HIS # AND HE PUT " CALL ME WHEN U NEED SOMETHING" I ALSO TOOK STARSHOTS AND GAVE HIM A PISTURE...
Posted by Brenda; updated 06/18/05

Honey you need to speak to the boy and just be like what`s up or how`s your day so far...... If that doesn`t start a convo then the next tell him a joke (not stupid funny joke) make him laugh it will break the ice for sure.
Posted by oh girl; updated 12/20/05

I think he does like you but dosen`t know how to approach you. Maybe you have to show him you have some intrest in him so that he won`t feel uncomfortable when he finally gets the courage to talk to you. If you do this and it dosen`t work then I think you should do your own thing for awhile until he comes around.
Posted by Jamie; updated 01/26/06