Daddy Yankee

Hey i got daddy yankee to come to my quince yes hes coming and im not lying hes going to be all mine on my b-day i told you i am rich and its true i have lots of limos cars and trucks and im not making it up so well i have to go bye.
Posted by laura; updated 02/03/06

Ohh wheres it @ can i cum?
Posted by jazmin; updated 02/04/06

Laura k you can keep dreamin jus like tha rest of us.....ill beleive it when i see it so tell em ta email me and i might think your tellin me tha truth megusta_i_like_it@yahoo.com!or jus feedin me some lame a** lie to make youe self look good, money isnt everything ya know.so ya need ta quit tellin people that your rich and get over your self...
Posted by heather ayala; updated 03/20/06

DAWG UZ LIEN LIK A MUG IF ITS ALL TRUE THEN EMAIL ME BACK AND LETS SEE IF UZ TELLIN DA TRUTH. @ NINAAKADONCELLA@YAHOO.COM
Posted by cristina; updated 03/20/06

You know im like the 2 paris hilton my daddy owns the best place in the world and we got money..............i got my own mercedes when i was 13 and know im 16 years old and im getting a womens corvert that is NOT in stores and im going to be the only one with this car...........by the way i live in beverly hills just wanted to let you know that and tell daddy that ANGIE said that i kno0w my party was the best and only mine!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by angie; updated 03/20/06