QUIENCENERA

HI,
I`M HAVING A QUIENCENERA IN FIVE MONTHS AND SINCE I AM THE ONLY GIRL ME AND MY MOM DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM. AND BESIDES I HAVENT GOT A DRESS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET IT. I ALSO NEED TO GET MY DAMAS DRESSES. AND MOST OF THE PADRINOS I HAD BACKED OUT OF IT. BUT STILL MY MOM WANTS THE BEST QUIENCENERA FOR ME BECAUSE I AM HER ONLY GIRL.
Posted by JUDITH; updated 01/17/04

Heyyou could go to hunington park california to at dresses for you and your damas you should go check it out some day you should go now so your dress could come out in time!
Write back if you need anything else
Posted by Laura; updated 01/17/04

Hey girl.....1st of all where do you live? i`m having my quince in Nov. 13th of tihis year. I already got my dress and i got it on San Fernando ...they`re are some amazing dresses their ...just beautiful., huntington park is cool too they`re a lot amazing stores too .. I`m gonna give you the address of where i`m taking my damas and chambelanes and where i got my dress .it`s not close to that expensive but it`s a pretty neat store. You can get ur corona there, anything .....even contract the photographers and video people.
Hope this was helpful ..write back if you need anything else.
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

Im in the same situation to. I havent found anything either. My is in a year though.
Posted by yl; updated 02/17/04

Hey girl well dont even trip i mean i havent been through something like that but i think i get what u sayin` well i highly reccomend u to go to Tony`s illusion or Lucy`s fashion and bridal dont trip is not only for brides but theres hella nice quinceanera dresses and everything is a really good offer and the pricess are great. But besides where do u live?????? well need anything im here and u know my email adress im 17 years old by the way n had my quinceanera two years ago N` it was the bomb!!!! take care and good luck!!!!!
Posted by tania mendoza; updated 03/17/06

I AM GOING TO HAVE A QUINCEARENA NEXT YEAR BUT MY PARENTS ARE NOT RICH AND ONLY HAVE A LITTLE MONEY. SO WE WILL HAVE A VERY SMALL QUINCEARENA MY MOM SAYS THAT AS LONG I HAVE A GOOD MEMORIE OF IT AND THAT I WONT SAY THAT MY PARENTS DID NOT TRY. CUZ SHE LOVES ME A LOT.
Posted by cristina; updated 03/20/06