Quinces

Hey i`m plannin my 15`s and i needed a bit of help. I dont know what color. So what are some color combinations you all are doing? and i also dont know if i should have the 14 couples or not? is it a struggle getting ppl to the dance practices or what?
Plz help.
Lilcubanmonkey21@hotmail.com
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/06/07

Lauren you really do not have to to have all 14 girls. Sme girls take 7 girls and 7 boys. Last week I attended one with 5 and 5. It is a little more work when you have the whole group.
Posted by ria; updated 01/06/07

Hi Lauren, My niece just did the phantom of the opera with 7girls and 7 boys, so the colors were red, black and white!! I`m planning my daughter`s quince now and she is doing "Beauty and the Beast" which have Yellow and Blue with the Red Rose, also she is having 7 girls and 7 boys!!!! I`m getting a dance choreographer!!!! I hope this helps, Good Luck!!!
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/07/07

Hi Lauren,

I am currently working on two quinces one in 2007 & one in 2008. Both are my daughters ...

In 2007 we are throwing a Sock Hop ... The girls are not wearing traditional formal dresses they are all wearing poodles skirts and polo shirts, pink lady satin jackets, saddle shoes, high pony tails with cat glasses, the boys are wearing blue jeans - cuffed up, converse, white tees and LOL Tbird jackets!! colors are turquoise, bubble gum pink & black !!
The other in 2008 is a mardi gras theme
Posted by Dawn Mari; updated 01/11/07