The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/24/06

Could you please send the song Thank you very much.
Posted by susana; updated 10/24/06

Who is the artist?
Posted by Gregory; updated 10/24/06

Please send me the "Muy Especial" and "Chiquita Mia" songs. My daughter`s quince is in January. `07. Thank you, qtcc@aol.com
Posted by cecilia; updated 10/25/06

Hi there,
Could you forward me the title of the song and who plays/sings the song? Thank you so very much for your input.
Posted by Sunny; updated 10/25/06

I would most appreciate it if you could provide me with the name of the artist to go with the song. Thank you for your help.

Rebecca
Posted by Rebecca; updated 10/26/06

Could you please send the information to lamas_1968@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Posted by susana; updated 10/30/06

Can you send me the information on the song muy especial my sister qunice is this weekend 11-4-06 . We need help to find a good song for her dance with dad.
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/30/06

Could you send me the song. I want to know how the songs goes. I want to know who sings it also.
Posted by grisleda; updated 11/01/06

Hey there i would really appriciated if you could tell me the information of the song.
Posted by Jessica Lopez; updated 11/05/06

Can you e-mail allthe information you have on the song.
Quincenera is on 12-30-06

Thanks for the info.
Posted by Bea; updated 11/09/06

Please send me all the info on the muy especial song. I am planning my daughter sweet sixteen. Thank you.
Posted by Rosy; updated 11/11/06

Can you send me the name of the group who sings this song. My e-mail address is edm70122@yahoo.com Thanks
Posted by elissa; updated 11/12/06

Could you please send me this song or the information to slamas@provhosp.org. Thank you.
Posted by susana lamas; updated 12/06/06

Hi could you send me the song!! My e-mail is indiadepr@yahoo.com
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/06/07

The song "Dancing With My Father" by Luther Vandross is also a beautiful song for father and daughter to dance to.
Posted by karen; updated 01/06/07

Please send me the name of the artist, include some of the lyrics so that I can see the words.
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/06/07

A good song for the daddy and daughter is the new hit by TIM MCGRAW listen to it, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. You father will love it.
Posted by ria; updated 01/06/07

Please e-mail me the artist of the song, my email is edm70122@yahoo.com
Posted by elissa; updated 01/09/07

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THAT SONG I`VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE BUT COULD NOT SEEM TO FIND THE BEST ONE. SO IF YOU DON`T MIND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FORWARD IT TO ME THANK YOU...
Posted by andrea; updated 01/15/07

And who sings that song... See im plannin my nieces quinceanera which will be on feb. 3 2008 and im looking for songs... And i was interested in that song you said... My father... Her grandfather will be dancing with her since her father left her and her mother and sister... Please let me know
Posted by Cynthia; updated 01/23/07