Dress Color .. We Are Debating !!!

My daughter`s sweet 15 is in Nov. She is light brown..you know Mexican color...we are from Mexico..anyways,,,pink makes her look darker...and she tried a gold and she looks so beautiful...but I don`t know if that color is too light for a sweet 15//they normally go in pink, blue or white..and we don`t white becouse I believe white is not for sweet 15//that`s my opinion no offense...anyways I need help if gold is a good color if someone else had that color ...
Posted by sandrita; updated 02/20/07

Well, I don`t think that gold is too light, i think it`s more bright, expecially if it is the kind that sparkles. Anyways, I went to a 15 and she had gold and ivory instead of gold and white, the ivory really brought out the gold and she looked really beautiful in her dress. So if your she looks good in that color and she likes it, go ahead and have that color.
Posted by Tiffy; updated 02/21/07

I am planning a sweet sixteen and i bought a gold and ivory quinceanera dress ( i am a person of a dark complection) since i am hispanic, and my dress is ivory and gold which makes a ""darker girl"" stand out and shine!
Posted by Janelle; updated 02/21/07