DVD SCRAPBOOKS

Hi, this is a really great site, I am so glad I found it. Anyway here is a little info about my business.

I started a home business several years ago. It started off as a hobby. I have a huge Italian family and needed a gift for all 150 of them for our family reunion weekend. So what I did was create a DVD Scrapbook from my great grandmothers old photos. I added music and special effects and so on. It was a really big hit After that it just snowballed.

Now several years later I create lasting memories for people who want to remember the good old days. I use really advanced computer programs and really enjoy what I do. I don`t really charge alot because I feel the payoff is the memories I create.

Mother`s Day, Father`s Day, Wedding Photos, Graduations, Family Vacations any ocassion is possible. If you can imagine it I can create it. I also just started doing shows for people from there old slides. Who has a slide projector now a days. So people are really taking there photos and slides out of there shoe-boxes and letting me create great memories for all of their generations to enjoy.

Remember this is a great gift for anyone or just to have your own albums organized and set to music, transitions, video backgrounds and special effects.

Thanks again for this great site

Debbie
Posted by DEBI; updated 02/15/08