Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 01/02/08

Help my daughter is turning 15 soon and I have the hall, church and court figured oput but need help on the ceremony. We are methodist and no one has any idea how to preform the ceremony. My husbands Hispanic and Im german Irish and would love to have the perfect ceremony for her .(He has no sisters and the other brothers have never given their daughters a Quince). Thanks so much....Linda
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/02/08

Please email the info.
Thanks!
Posted by Julie Alvarez; updated 01/02/08

Please send me a copy of the service. We are planning my daughter`s quince in a different venue than church but want the same ceremony. Thank you.
Posted by Rebecca; updated 01/05/08

Please ,Please send the church ceremony asap thank you, thank you....Linda
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/07/08

Can you please send me a copy
Thanks
Posted by el; updated 01/31/08

Good afternoon. I finally recieved asample of the ceremony in spanish and english if any one needs it send me a e-mail and Ill forward it to you as well. ...good luck to all God Bless. Linda G
Posted by linda G.; updated 02/01/08

Please, if u can,email me with the ceremony info. Thanks! Need to start planning now.
Posted by Maria; updated 02/02/08

And Ill send you the ceremony. Thanks linda G
Posted by linda G; updated 02/05/08

Please send me the English ceremony. Thank you.
Posted by Rebecca; updated 02/05/08

Hi I would really be so greatful if you could send me any information or what you have on this subject. My daughters quince is in July 2008 and would really like to have this. Thank you so much
Posted by yvonne; updated 02/05/08

Hi girls just send me your e-mail addressand ill be glad to forward all that I have Good Luck and God bless...LInda G
Posted by linda G.; updated 02/08/08

Please send me a copy of the Christian Church Services that you have. We are planning our first daughter`s party and need help with the Church services. Thank you
Posted by i kelly; updated 02/08/08