BUTTERFLY RING PILLOW, TOASTING GLASSES AND CAKE SERVER     (1 reply)

FOR SALE 50.00. BUTTERFLY RING PILLOW,TOASTING GLASSES, AND CAKE SERVER SET. EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES. Aileen9905@yahoo.com
Posted by AILEEN; updated 11/27/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/27/08

Queens Catering Hall...    

We would love to help you book your wedding venue at a fraction of a cost give us a call so we can help you! My Party Boutique Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by Sandra; updated 11/26/08

Why Pay Alot For A Catering Hall?    

We would love to help you book your wedding venue at a fraction of a cost give us a call so we can help you! My Party Boutique Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique

Do You Need A Place For Your Party?    

I Need A A Person Who Teaches Vals.    

I need a person who knows vals and vals sopresa 2 be ale 2 teach me in Riverside.....????
Posted by rosina gutierrez; updated 11/26/08

Help Me Look For Quince Songs    

I need help to find quince songs for me and my court to dance to... Help me plz!...
Posted by Adrianna; updated 11/24/08

Free Color Contacts    

If you mention this message board, I will supply you free colored contact lenses of any color of your choice with purchase of an eye exam. Look great by enhancing those beautiful eyes. This offer is good until 12/6/2008. To set up appointment: Dr. Sol Regwan F Y Eye ...
Posted by Dr. Sol Regwan; updated 11/24/08

ENSAYAR A UNA QUINCEANERA    

HOLA YO QUISIERA SABER CUANTO ME COSTARIA PARA QUE ENSAYEN A MI HERMANA PARA SUS QUINCE ANOS
Posted by LUPITA; updated 11/24/08

Beautiful Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/24/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/25/08

LAST DAYS FOR GIVE AWAY ENTRY!!    

Be sure to get your entry in for the 300.00 Centerpieces & Favor package. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/25/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/26/08

Catering Hall Inexpensive!!!    

We would love to help you book your venue at a fraction of a cost give us a call so we can help you! My Party Boutique Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique

DANCE INSTRUCTOR     (1 reply)

I need a dance instructor for a Quinceanera ASAP! In the Downey (LOS ANGELES) area.... :]
Posted by Mireya; updated 11/18/08

$10 Quinceanera Unique Jewelry Bridalblinginc.com    

Check us out! We carry a unique selection of beautiful and gorgeous jewelry starting at just $10.
Posted by gigi; updated 11/19/08

Jolly Old St Nick Call Happyfaces Santa Visits St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/20/08

CandyLand, Precious Moments & SO Much More    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/20/08

PERSONALIZED QUINCEANERA PHOTO INVITATIONS!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as an invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/21/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/21/08

Songs For Sweet 16    

I need some songs for sweet 16 if you have some please e-mail me.... Thanks
Posted by Anna; updated 11/21/08

Quince Cheographer    

Does anyone know a quince cheographer in virginia, washington dc, or in maryland??
Posted by helvin; updated 11/23/08

Damas Dresses     (20 replies)

My quince is going to be january what color dresses should i get for the damas?
Posted by sarah; updated 11/23/08

Re: Quince Ceremony    

Can you please e-mail any sermon or ceremony ideas. Need asap.
Posted by Lupe; updated 11/23/08

Christian Quincenaenta    

Could you please send me the ceremony and sermon for the Christian Quincenaenta
Posted by Samson Dunn; updated 11/24/08