Cumbia Dance Songs For 40 Year Olds    

Can anyone give me a list of good cumbia dance songs? i would appreciate it thank you. It`s for my uncle`s 40th surprise birthday party
Posted by josie; updated 12/09/08

Santa Visits St Paul Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/09/08

Quinceañera    

Could I please have a copy of the Christian Quinceañera sermon... God Bless Rick
Posted by Rick Brown; updated 12/04/08

THEMES, THEMES & MORE THEMES!!     (1 reply)

Themes and MORE themes..... Be sure to scroll down on the left to the THEMES section on my web site and see some examples! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/05/08

California Winter Formal, Limo, TROLLEY, Hummer    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 12/07/08

Santa Minneapolis Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/08/08

Dresses For Quinseanera     (5 replies)

I would love youll people to help me with my sweet fifteen dress is in pink and white ill be so greatfull if you help me with my dress iv been looking every were and i cant find one i hope youll can help me please thank you and have a great day i hope youll help me ...
Posted by yaritza; updated 12/02/08

Sweet Sensation 4 Life     (16 replies)

Well hey im just stopping by and saying wuz up to all ya`ll ladies out their and for everybody that likes Sweet Sensation....Well I just want to say wuz up to my brother alex,josue,elvis and of Course my parents.. But I haven`t forgotten about all my sweet sensation ...
Posted by Manny; updated 12/02/08

Quinceranera Planning Guide    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Yolanda; updated 12/02/08

Quinceanera Poem    

This is a very beautiful poem
Posted by Imelda; updated 12/02/08

Quince Accessories (FREE Offer)    

Hi, I hand make beautiful accessories suitable for quinceaneras as well as weddings, including rhinestone and pearl encrusted earrings, bracelets and necklaces as well as vintage items. Visit my etsy shop and say you saw my post here for FREE SHIPPING:
Posted by Tanya; updated 12/03/08

Quinceanera Dresses Are Now Online At Frenchnovelty.com    

Quinceanera dresses are now online at French Novelty!!! We have the industry`s top designers available, in all colors and sizes!!! We offer 125% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Posted by Danielle ; updated 12/03/08

VALSE DE QUINCE ANOS Y BAILE SORPRESA    

I need some one who live near or at redwood city in california to show me the dances nd whos a lil cheap thanks
Posted by sandra; updated 12/03/08

A PERSONALIZED PHOTO PARTY FAVOR FOR QUINCEANERA!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover party favor to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/04/08

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (1 reply)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 11/28/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/29/08

MUST SEE - Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/30/08

Call Happyfaces For Santa Visits Minneapolis * St Paul    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/30/08

HEY    

HEY WAT UP WELL I JUST WANTED 2 SAY WATS UP????WHENS DA NEXT BLOW OUT????WELL I JUST WANTED 2 SAY HEY 2 MA HOMEBOY JAMES....
Posted by SHURY; updated 12/01/08

Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

Okay im having a quince in 6 months i havnt yet choose my dresses for my damas. My colors are going to be well diffrent colors i want to know were i can find similar resses to these cause i like them
Posted by Janney; updated 12/02/08

Santa Visits 952-476-7676 Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/28/08

Santa Visits 952-476-7676    

Unique Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/28/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Visits St Paul Minneapolis MN    

Quinceanera Speech     (1 reply)

Hi Pat, If you wouldn`t mind sharing your daughter`s speech, I would appreciate receiving it. I`m new at this, and am not sure what`s necessary my email address: (alc6498@yahoo.com.) Thank you.
Posted by Aida; updated 11/28/08