I Teach 15aneras In Richmond CA     (4 replies)

Hi I teach waltzes for quinceaneras in Richmond CA or any other area in the bay. You can e-mail me at cookis1@yahoo.com
Posted by GINA; updated 11/18/08

Beautiful Centerpieces, Favors & More    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/18/08

Waltz    

I have 6 months til my quinces and i really wanna do phantom of the opera for my waltz i wanted to come out different and dramatic... Something different but i need help finding good proffesional cheroagraphers that can help me with dis... And it be good if they dont ...
Posted by kathy; updated 11/16/08

Beautiful Centerpieces, Favors & More....    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/16/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Minneapolis Twin Cities, MN    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/18/08

DADDY DAUGHTER SONG    

A VERY NICE SONG FOR THE FATHER TO DANCE WITH HIS DAUGHTER IS THE TIM MCGRAW "MY LITTLE GIRL" IT IS JUST SO PRETTY!! Visit our page for more info: Carmelinas Creations
Posted by CARMEN; updated 11/15/08

Halls For 15 Th Party For My Daughter In Chula Vista    

I need a hall for my daughter 15th party on september 2009 Thank you something nice but also affordable thanks
Posted by isela; updated 11/14/08

Santa For Hire Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/14/08

Project 4 Pe Dance On Cunbia    

Ok so heres the thing i have to do a dance for pe and i need to know whats the best clothing for cumbia dancing plz and what are some best songs to dance to can ANY ONE HELP PLZ AND THANK BUT I NEDD 2 NO B 4 NEXT WEEK THANKS SOOOO MUCH IF U CAN HELP!!
Posted by ruby; updated 11/14/08

Where To Start     (6 replies)

Yea I know I`m 13 but i heard that quinceaneras take a long time to plan and i dont know where to start So what should I start planing first?
Posted by Priscilla; updated 11/14/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/15/08

CUTTTING PRICES TO HELP WITH THE ECONOMY    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/15/08

QUINCEANERA DOLLS    

I am looking for a doll for my sister`s 15. I saw a doll with her same exact dress in a magazine but I cant seem to find it anymore... If anyone has good websites Thanks :D
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/15/08

Unique Quinceanera Songs    

My sister is having her 15 next year and I thought it would be a good time to start looking for songs for her vals. She is tired of hearing the same ones at each party, so we`re trying to find ones that are some what unique. Songs mostly in spanish please. Any help? ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/15/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/11/08

Help..    

HEy My NAMe iz Elizabeth nd my 15 iZ COMing Up SOOn ..i nEED adviCe 4 ANYTHiNG..please help me *thankz.*
Posted by ELiZaBeTH; updated 11/11/08

QUINCEANERA TROUBLE!!!!!    

HEY IM HAVING MY QUINCE ON MARCH 28 BUT I REALLY NEED HELP.. WHO SHOULD I GET TO PLAY AT MY 15.??? IF U HAVE A NY SUGGESTIONS MSG ME WHO AND THEIR CONTACT INFO. PLZ PLZ IM DESPERATE??!!!
Posted by Nana; updated 11/11/08

I Want Alacranes Musical To Perform At My Quinceanera    

I want to know how can i contact them i really need help.......i love how they sing and i want them to perform for my quiceanera please help !!!!!!!!
Posted by angelica ; updated 11/11/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/11/08

Hairstyles     (18 replies)

My quince is in a month and nor do I know how to do my hair but I don`t know how to have my damas` hair. Plus I want my damas to have all the same hairstyles. Does anyone know of any websites I can go to so I can see some hairstyles?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/12/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Visits St Paul 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/12/08

Beautiful Custom Designed Centerpieces, Favors & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/12/08

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 11/12/08

The Real Santa Lives At Happyfaces North Pole Minnesota    

Posted by Carole; updated 11/12/08

Uniquely Designed Centerpieces & Favors    

Posted by Connie; updated 11/13/08