NEED HELP WITH A HALL

Hi! I NEED HELP FINDING A HALL FOR MY DAUGHTERS QUINCEANERA ON JUNE, WE LIVE IN DENVER, BUT WE`RE PLANNING THE PARTY IN CA. TO BE MORE SPECIFIC IN LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA, AND WE`RE HAVING A HARD TIME RENTING A HALL DON`T WANT NOTHING TO FANCY, JUST A NICE CLEAN PLACE TO HAVE A FAMILY PARTY IT COULD BE IN TORRANCE,GARDENA,LB,CARSON, ALL THOSE
SORROUNDING AREAS BY LB. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

RUNNING OUT OF TIME
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by MARIA; updated 01/11/04

Hi my name is Laura I totally could help you I`m having a quinceneara my self well you could go to this place in carson I`m having mine there is really pretty place and it has what you ask for like food cake not to fancy unless you want to and is not a nasty place is in a well area well is called carson community center well write back to give you all the info like the number and adress so yaeh write back a.s.a.p. Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 01/13/04

THANK YOU LAURA FOR YOUR HELP, BUT I HAVE ALREADY CALL THE COMMUNITY CENTER MYSELF AND THERE ALL BEEN TAKING. I KNOW ITS A VERY NICE PLACE. ITS FUNNY I USE TO WORK THERE WHEN I WAS IN HIGHT SCHOOL ABOUT 19 YEARS AGO AND NOW THAT I WAN IT TO HAVE A PARTY THERE ITS TO LATE. NORMALLY THEY RESERVED THIS PLACES WITHIN A YEAR OR SO. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING THE CHURCH SINCE I LIVE IN DENVER. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS MARIATHINKINGOFU@AOL.COM THANKS FOR EVEYONE ELSE WHO`S BEEN REPLYING TO MY MESSAGE.
Posted by MARIA; updated 01/13/04

Hey is me well it`s cool you worked there before well i didn`t know they were all taken when is your daughters quincenera mines in may and i got the hall in time my dad got it for me he works there to i like going to his job is fun for some reason i was glad i aleast helped bye
Posted by Laura; updated 01/14/04

HI MY NAme is ANGIE ANd i know ALOT OF HAlls surrounding the city of long beACH , THE NEXT CITY OVER TO LONG BEAch is wilmingotn in wilmingotn there is A HAll cALLED SAn josE HAll ALSO THE LONGSHORMAn HALl, ALSO MOONLIGHT..... THE NEXT CITY OVER TO WILMINGOTON IS SAn pedro in sAN PEDRO THERE Are A FEW NICE CLEAN hALLS is : croATIAN hALL IN SAN pedro locAted ON 9TH STREET ITS REALly nice ..ALSO IS YOOU NEED Any more hELP WITH Anything else ...you know u cA NREAch me ... pleASE WRITE BAck ASAP
Posted by Angie; updated 01/14/04

Thank you Laura for your effort I also had a lots of fun working for Jays catering. Good luck with your quinciara. If I could be of any help like were to get fresh flower, or the recuerdors (favors) , and invitations at a whole sale price I`ll be more than happy to help.
Posted by maria; updated 01/15/04

Anguie thank you for your help, but I already call San Jose known also as Union Mutualista, and also call longsherman, I will call the croatian hall. Even though I think I may had already found a few I just need to have somebody go look at them and decide on which one.
Thank once again. My email is mariathinkingofu@aol.com
Posted by maria; updated 01/15/04

Hey is Laura well its cool I have all the stuff I need so you ues to work in jays catering thats cool well i wish you the best in picking the right hall.

P.s When is your daughters quincenera Bye
Posted by Laura; updated 01/16/04

Well hey i need help on finding a hall i live in naples florida. Plz help me out. I hope someone can help me. You can all email me at oventura611@earthlink.net
Thanks
Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/18/04

I am looking for a hall near or close by long beach cheap!!!! for about 150-200 people.
Posted by alma grajeda; updated 07/20/06

Please i need help finding a cheap hall that includes decorations and catering if any info please let me know....need one near los angeles please
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/09/09