Song For My Boyfriend

I need a sweet song that will always make him think of me. Almost anything exept for country. But i need something that tells of our story. We met about 9 months ago and at that time we were enemies. Well he lived nearby for 2 months. So then when he left i finally started to be his friend. We talked on the phone alot about this girl that he loved. 5 months after he left he was able to come to see his girl that he talked about for 3 days. Him, his girl friend, and i all were staying in the same campground. So they hung out all weekend and i was fine with it....i was even happy for him. Then after she left me and him, finally close friends, were playing billiards in the gameroom. He gave me a hug and i fell in love. Now it has been 2 months since i have seen him. We are both in love and on the 22nd of june i want to ask him if he wants to date me...we are not dating yet... And him and the other girl are over with. So if there is an existing song...plz help..and nothing that is a really old or run down song plz. Thanks!
Posted by hal; updated 05/25/09