Wedding Help!!!

We are planning to get married in July 2007and any type of assistance will be greatly appreciated. Me and my fiancé have been together for four years and we meet 15 years ago and lost all contact for 10 years. I was going through a rough time in my life and when god delivers it`s always at the right time. Now we have two wonderful children together and he plans to adopt my daughter after we get married. I have never been happier in all my 28 years of life. So if anyone is willing to help me show him that he is my true love and be able to have an awesome weeding I would accept any type of help.
Xoxo,
Leslye
Posted by Leslye; updated 03/19/07

If you are willing to do this I will get you a round trip ticket to Los Angeles and a hotel room if you are willing to com to los angeles this would truly be a blessing and it would mean so much to me Please let me ASAP so I can make arrangements ASAP
Yours Truly, Leslye
Posted by Leslye; updated 03/27/07

I`ll give you a call tonight I`m having problems viewing the web site? Can you email me some pictures that you have taken please
Posted by Leslye; updated 03/28/07

I did leaveyou a voice mail on yourphone with all of the information The date isn`t 100% surebutit will be July 21st,22nd or 28th call me so I canget your information for the flight
Posted by Leslye; updated 03/28/07