Maggie Sottero Eleganza Wanted!!

Anyone have a new dress?
Posted by Zee; updated 05/22/06

Which size are you looking for? Maybe we can buy one together! I am looking for the same dress!
Posted by Eva; updated 07/20/06

Hey,

I had to break down and go ahead and buy a new one. I`d been finding those `online` deals that I was too scared to trust, so I did get a good deal from a boutique here in Chicago. Hope you find what you`re looking for...for less than you expect...lol. When is your wedding? Maybe you can get mine... :o)
Posted by Zee; updated 07/30/06

Hi Zee!
Thanks for your answer and I´m glad you´ve got your gown - isn´t that just a beatiful model!

I have bought one myself as well (at least I have paid for it - waiting for the shipping from the states... Exiting!)

All the best on your weddingday and the days after that! We are getting married in the end of october and I really are looking forward to it! // Eva
Posted by Eva; updated 08/01/06

Hey girls...I am looking for the same gown too..cant seem to find it here in Germany :-(
Do you all know any stores in New york that may have it, as I am flying over soon..
Have you got the strapless one or the one with sleeves?
Posted by swapna; updated 08/14/06

I have a new dress my sisters wedding was canceled and she has the dress new with all tags on it- we are here in CT would be willing deliver or ship. Email me if interested, she has the Eleganza.
Posted by Jenn; updated 10/31/06

I`m in Europe and I have this dress brand-new and want to sell, if anyone is intrested.
Posted by R; updated 12/26/06

I also need this dress in a size 14 or 16 petite...if you have one you`re willing to sell..please email Allana8@aol.com
Posted by Allana; updated 12/28/06

I still have the dress size 16 brand new- wedding was canceled please email me oasisje@aol.com thank you
Posted by Jenn; updated 12/31/06

Anyone still looking to sell their Eleganza? I am looking for the one over the shoulders. I tried on a size 10 but willing to buy a 12.
Posted by Lori; updated 01/16/07

I still have the eleganza over the shoulder version 16, email me if interested. Thank you!
Posted by Jenn; updated 01/17/07

Hi, just wondering if you still have the dress. If so, is it the version of the dress with the cap sleeves?
Posted by Diana; updated 04/22/07

Hi!

Yes, I still have the dress; it is a size 14 Petite. The model I have is the small [cap] sleeves, not the sleeveless version. It is absolutely beautiful!! Also, FYI...the sizes run small, because normally I wear a 8-10 in dresses, but I have hips and rear, so they measured for that. :o)
Posted by Zee; updated 04/23/07

Yes I still have the 16 P cap sleeve eleganza as well, new unaltered and unworn- wedding was called off. Email me if interested oasisje@aol.com
Posted by Jenn; updated 04/23/07

I have a size 10 eleganza white diamond with champagne overlay. I am getting married in it on July 7, 2007 but am willing to sell it after that. It has the cap sleeves. When do you need the dress by? In regards to the sizes, I am actually a size 10 and fit into a size 10 dress, but I heard they do usually run a size small.
Posted by Lori; updated 04/23/07

I have a Maggie Sottero Eleganza Size 10 for sale. It is off the shoulder strap version. Diamond white w/ champagne bead work. I also have the A-line slip and a matching rhinestone studded elbow length veil. I have pics online at Craigslist in Missouri.

It has the American bustle already done to it. The only alteration was I took 1/2" in on the shoulder straps. No other work was done to this beautiful dress.

If interested, please email me at: jnewdoc2b@hotmail.com.
Posted by Jess; updated 05/15/07

For those selling the size 10 Eleganza, how much are you asking? I may be interested!
Posted by Betsy; updated 07/09/07

Betsy:

I am willing to negoitate on the price. I am accepting the best cash offer. Contact me at: jnewdoc2b@hotmail.com and let me know what ballpark range you were thinking about. Thanks!
Posted by Jess; updated 07/09/07

I have size 10, no alterations, just wore it for my wedding and it was a huge hit with me and all of my guests... I am willing to sell for $800, but price is negotiable. Please email me and let me know if you are interested. Loridock a t yahoo.com
Posted by Lori; updated 07/10/07

Hey I really could use a smaller size than a 10 unfortunately. My seamstress says it will be too difficult to take it in that much especially with the lace back. Thanks though!

Anybody with a size 4 or 6, please let me know! betccqlz at netscape dot net
Posted by Betsy; updated 07/11/07

Hey Girls!

I have ordered the strapless version of the Eleganza dress for my wedding. The place I orderd it from here in the Dallas-Fort Worth (Texas) area sells it for $200 less than any other boutique in DFW! Here`s the contact info:

Adele`s Bridal
5115 Davis Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76180
Phone: 817-281-4814
Http://adelesbridal.com/

Good Luck! Tell them that Lisa Wolfe referred you.
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/11/07