Connecticut Wedding Photographer Needed. Tight Budget

Hello! My wedding date is September 15, 2007 at Wood Acres Farm in Connecticut. I am looking for a wedding photographer for the event but am only looking to spend $1500-$2500 on a photography package (I would like everything included in this price). I really like the more natural artistic style photography (for example www.zoe-photography.com) and would like anyone interested to contact me. Thank you! Amber.
Posted by Amber; updated 05/02/06

Are you still looking? I am moving to PA in the spring and don`t mind driving.
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/07/06

Amber,
Not sure if you got your photographer yet, but if you havn`t check out our web site. We travel. Www.frankelphotography.com. We can make you a deal.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Al; updated 04/17/07

Hi Amber,

I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you. I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07

Hey Amber! Congratulations! I offer amazing wedding packages. Please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com

I hope to hear from you!

Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy Griffin; updated 08/01/07

Need a photographer low prices
Posted by felix; updated 10/04/08