Get In Touch With Candice Bodenweiser Please

I‘m looking for Bill and Mary Bodenweiser, and his daughters Karen, Candice, and sons Keith and Cliff. I want to know if you, Candice, are their daughter. I was living with them in 1963, January, and went to Half Hollow Hills high school. I was an exchange student, and always remember them very much. I loved them. I would like to get in touch with them please. Now with Internet, distances gets short. Please answer me for any information.
Thanks, María Eugenia Martínez Casado
Posted by María Eugenia; updated 07/17/05

N.W. ``BILL`` BODENWEISER, 75, of Denver died April 23. Services will be in New York, with burial at Pineview Cemetery in New York. Mr. Bodenweiser was born in Newark, N.J., on Jan. 1, 1924. He married Mary R. Dreschor, 1945. He served in the Navy during World War II and the Naval Reserve. He was a self-employed builder and carpenter. He was a fire marshal in Queensburg, N.Y. Survivors include his wife; daughters Karen Kirkpatrick of New York, Candice Talbot of Denver; sons Keith of Denver, Cliff of Massachusetts; sister Lori Cannala of New Jersey; eight grandchildren.
Posted by Michael R Shove; updated 08/01/07

Hi, i am Kris Bodenweiser, keiths son, and mary and keith are in new york. I think that candice is in Colorado and Cliff is in Mass.
Posted by Kris; updated 10/09/08