The Biggest Sweet 16 Party In Montgomery, Alabama     (2 replies)

Hi Thisis Amber I am going to have my first birthday party which is my sweet 16. This is going to be the biggest party in Montgomery. Body guards at the door. This party is going to be off the hizzy. I am a nice person . I am a Diva and a Model. My party will have ...
Posted by Amber HAll; updated 11/07/05

Need Dora & Boots The Characters    

I`m having a Dora party for my 2 yr old this Sunday, Nov. 13th, 2005. Who can I contact for these two characters?
Posted by Mayra; updated 11/07/05

A Wonderful Magician For Children    

Magical Dave (www.magicaldave.com) was at my daughter`s birthday party this weekend and he was terrific!!! I thought all magicians for children were the same, but his comedy was terrific for 6 year olds! The children loved the magic and comedy and they especially loved ...
Posted by J. Leibowitz; updated 11/07/05

Dora Birthday    

Looking for someone to be dora at my daughters birthday in milwaukee, wi on november 12,2005
Posted by sonya smith; updated 11/07/05

I Need Advise    

Ok I am suppose to go to this party with my two best friends and their bfs are going to be there and my bf is older so I really want to prank my frends and their bfs bad.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/07/05

Sweet Sixteen Ideas?     (2 replies)

My sixteenth birthday will be in April, and I want to have a pretty big co -ed party--about 50 people. I don`t really want a theme or planned games, but I need ideas of what else to do. I`m planning on having it in my backyard and basement, because we have a trampoline,...
Posted by Nancy; updated 11/07/05

HeLp!    

Help! I`m turning thirteen... One of the best years of my life and i dont know what to do for my party w/ the 5 girls that i`m having...and um... Well there`s a time limit... NEXT WEEKEND! I`m really in a rut... Please help me! Ok these girls arent ur average girls tho....
Posted by Shannen; updated 11/03/05

Suprise For Bro's 17 Bday- Part Foods? Ideas? HELP!    

Hey, my bro is turning 17 and my mom and i decided to do a suprise party and since im usually the "party planner" and "designer" i can`t let her down. Please..i need party food ideas..and not like chicken fingers or anything..we`re oing pizza..its a teen party 17 yrs.....
Posted by jrsynumber; updated 11/04/05

HELP    

Hey guys, i need help with my 12 th b -day. It`s in 2 weeks and i don`t know what to do. Contact me at tim@compu-link.com.au
Posted by tim; updated 11/05/05

Quincenera    

Does anybody know how much does it cost for alacranes musical to perform at quinceanera and whats their phone number please. Please send me the information at Arvillazana@yahoo.com
Posted by Araceli; updated 11/05/05

Sweetsixteen Birthday Party    

Hey everybody.I need help i want to do my 16 birthday party i dont know how to do it i need some ideas should i have a court for my party just like a girls sweet sixteen but in my case boys oarty should please email me with ideas joandafinestmickeyfan@tmail.com
Posted by john; updated 11/06/05

Finally 14!    

I`m finally turning fourteen. I ended up not being able to have a party last year, so I want to make up for it this year! I want to have like 30 of my friends, boys and girls, come to it. I have no idea what to do though. Soo, if you have any ideas please help me!
Posted by Erin; updated 11/06/05

HUGE COSTUME CLEARANCE SALE! GREAT FOR BIRTHDAY'S!    

We operate a HUGE COSTUME warehouse in Corona, CA and are currently clearing out our inventory to make room for 2006 Halloween, I have a lot of kids and adult costumes left in stock that are 40-50% off, including spiderman, batman, hulk, etc. Etc. Call us at ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 11/06/05

Winter Birthday Location In Hartford Cty CT For 5/Yr Gir    

I`m looking early for a location for my dauther`s 5th birthday in January. Being in winter makes it difficult. Please help.
Posted by Angel; updated 11/07/05

Question About 13 Yo Bday Party    

That message posted by justme in 2003, regarding the dressing up in costumes/regular clothes, and makeup i like the idea, but who would judge the girls on it, the mom? (me), i dont want any animosity LOL, and she`s got a dance pad already, so that is an idea, any other ...
Posted by Kathy; updated 10/31/05

Need Wording For Themed Birthday Invites. HELP!!!    

PLEASE HELP! I don`t have a creative bone in my body and I need to word invitations for my daughter`s 6th birthday party. We have hired a professional magical genie who is going to do a spectacular show for the kids. We want to word themed invitations accordingly; i.e. ...
Posted by Katherine; updated 11/01/05

Combo Moonwalk Rentals?    

I am wondering if anyone knows of any Moonwalk rentals in La Porte, Texas....
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/01/05

40th Birthday Party    

Going barhopping in a limo. Need ideas for 40th Birthday Girl such as things she can do at each bar. Also, need ideas for activities for the whole group such as a scavenger hunt. HELP...Need Ideas!
Posted by Cori Miglietto; updated 11/01/05

Personalized Glasses For Favors - SALE EXTENDED    

Beautiful or fun, elegant or themed. Hand painted and Personalized Toasting flutes, wine glasses or pub glasses for favors!! 3.00 each with an order of 30 or more!! Pictures on my web page are just examples I work with you to create just what you are looking ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/02/05

Where To Have An Ultimate Kids Scooby Doo Party/LA?     (2 replies)

I am in the process of figuring out where and how to throw a fantastic scooby doo party for my 6 yr old in February. I`d love to find a spooky venue. Any suggestions? Looking in Los Angeles. Thanks
Posted by Kate; updated 11/02/05

15th Birthday -Help!     (2 replies)

I am turning 15 and i need party themes. I have thought of barbie, fairy, and angel/devil, but i have absolutely no idea what to do with any of these themes. So if u have ideas or themes than pleeeeese help me!!!!!
Posted by Holly; updated 11/02/05

Where To Have My Daughters 1st Birthday Party    

I can`t find a place to have my daughter 1st birthday here in San Antonio.
Posted by Danny ; updated 11/03/05

15th Birthday In November     (4 replies)

My 15th birthday is on november 26,2005 and its going to be me and my two best friends and i have no idea what to do, so can someone anyone please HELP ME!!!! thank you
Posted by alexis; updated 11/03/05

HUGE BIRTHDAY AT 3RD BIGGEST CLUB IN NY    

My name is Meleny I am from DIX HILLS NY and i wasnt able to have a sweet 16 because my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer around the time and was gong though operations and chempotherapy but for my eighteenth my father is going all out for me i am having my ...
Posted by Meleny; updated 11/03/05

Dora The Explorer Cake    

I need a cake SHAPED like dora. I can get one with decorations but I want it to be special cause my daughter LOVES dora. I dont need the cake unitl Feb. Does anyone know of a bakery in or around Aurora IL (near chicago) that specializes in making cakes in to special ...
Posted by tara; updated 11/03/05