Need Mermaid For Under The Sea Party     (1 reply)

I need an Ariel or one of her "sisters" to entertain at my daughters 6 year old birthday party on November 5th. Party scheduled between 10 am and 2 pm. Approx 10 guests - all girls. Can anyone out there help??
Posted by Laurie; updated 10/24/05

25th And 21st Birthday Party    

My sister and i are planning on throwing ourselves a 25th/21st birthday party in Northern New Jersey but we have no idea where to have it!!! We`re planning on having it July 7th, 2006. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!! =D
Posted by Nikki; updated 10/24/05

Birthday Spa Party Los Angeles    

Spa Parties Los Angeles. Call now and ask for your free massage. Our mobile spa services comes to you. Enjoy spa services with your friends at your birthday party. Choose from our menu. Massage, mini massages, facials, foot and hand treatments, manicure and ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 10/23/05

Spiderman     (1 reply)

Hi. I need a Spiderman character for my son`s 3rd birthday party on November 19. Is their anything in the Nutley, NJ area?
Posted by Nancy; updated 10/24/05

50's Birthday     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can rent a soda fountain for my husbands 50th surprise BD party?
Posted by Penny; updated 10/24/05

Teen Birthday Party For Girls    

Teen party idea for girls! Belly dance teaching party! I can teach the girls a very cute dance and give a short perfromance! Belly dance is very big right now and they will be sure to have a blast. All teaching and perfromances are family friendly! Visit our page ...
Posted by Faaria; updated 10/24/05

My Sweet Sixteen, Need Help!     (4 replies)

I really want to have a sweet sixteen but my parents aren`t willing to pay well practically nothing. Haha. It `d be in my living room and we have a good stereo in there and everything. I need ideas, please someone help me! i need some ideas for what to do and ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/18/05

DORA THE EXPLORER     (2 replies)

I am in need of Dora the Explorer (ASAP) for my 3 year old daughter. We live in Maryland. Party date: 11/5.
Posted by Glennette; updated 10/18/05

Dora And Boots    

Looking for Dora and Boots characters in the Detroit area for a birthday!!!
Posted by heather; updated 10/19/05

Dora And Boots     (1 reply)

I`m looking for Dora and Boots characters for a 2 year old party. Detroit area!
Posted by heather; updated 10/20/05

CUPCAKE IDEAS     (1 reply)

Looking for something other than just a cake? Having trrouble finding the theme party supplies for discontinued items? I can create some really cute party cups/cupcake holders in your colors and theme., and can give you some cute ideas for decorating. Check out my site ...
Posted by Carol; updated 10/20/05

My Friends Party    

Hi Im planning a party for my twin firends,. They are turnng 17 and we wnat to overall have fun We are also going ot do a scavbenger hunt along with it. ANY IDEAS?
Posted by khush; updated 10/22/05

Need Dora The Explorer For A Kids Party     (2 replies)

I need someone to dress up like Dora The Explorer for a 2 year old Bday party!!!n I live in VA
Posted by silvia; updated 10/22/05

My Sweet Sixteen    

Hello my name is Paige and i am having a sweet sixteen.. The theme is Red Carpet... My birthday is January 6th but i am planning on having my birthday the 14th of January.. Its going to be hosted at a mansion... Its going to be the party of the year.. Considering I`m ...
Posted by Paige; updated 10/22/05

Birthday Party    

Please help me!! I am trying to throw a surprise party for my best friend! She is turning 18, and i do not want to have it at my house, and noone i know would like to have it at their house! I live in jacksonville, florida
Posted by Tamatha; updated 10/17/05

866 333 2623 Kids Party Spider- Man Visits IN New Jersey     (1 reply)

866 333 2623 Kids party Spider- Man Visits IN New Jersey Delaware Philadelphia Manhattan Ny NJ De Pa New Jersey Kids Party Batman Begins Movie Characters! New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo too !! 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you ,866 333 2623 866 333 2623 Amazing ...
Posted by kids parties nj ; updated 10/17/05

I Need Wiggles Impersonators In San Diego For 3 Year Old     (1 reply)

Does anybody know if there are Wiggles impersonators in the San Diego area? I would like them for my sons`s 3rd birthday party in November. Thanks, Sara
Posted by Sara; updated 10/17/05

My 14th B-Day!    

Hey everyone! Im gonna be turning 14 in april and i wanna have a HUGE bash. I want it to be soemthign that no one will forget. But i alson want it to be formal. Like on my super sweet sixteen on mtv. I want to have it a black and white party but im going to be ...
Posted by tinkerbell; updated 10/14/05

Boys 1 Birthday Party    

Looking for a place to throw first birthday party for a little boy in or around orange new jersey.
Posted by nikki; updated 10/14/05

Paris Themed Birthday Party    

Looking for ideas for pink and black Paris themed B-Day party for teenaged girl. Thanks!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 10/14/05

Celebrity Sleepover Party Prob...    

Hey there, I have a major prob: In a couple of weeks I am having a celebrity sleepover party and everyone is going to go dressed as their fav celebrity. The only prob is, I don`t have many themed games! I have `celebrity who am I?` and a few others, but I need some ...
Posted by Izzy; updated 10/14/05

14TH FOR MY SON IN FFX, VA-NEED IDEAS    

My son is turning 14 in a few weeks and wants a party, I want him to have something to remember but dont have a lot of $$, and seeing as these teenage boys are hard to please and impress, I need ideas a.s.a.p. Please
Posted by STACEY KING; updated 10/15/05

I'm Looking For A Location To Have My Sweet 16 Party    

Please respond if you know a cheap place that i can rent out for the night. I live in jacksonville florida Thank you!
Posted by Jasmine; updated 10/15/05

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!1    

HELP!!!!!!! i`m in a huge mess here!!!!!! My 13th birthday party is in less then a month, i had the best idea ever, but thats not gunna work out. I wuz planning that idea 4 a long time. But i just found out that i cant do that!!!!! i need a rilly kool idea and rilly ...
Posted by Kate; updated 10/16/05

One Of A Kind Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And More!    

Custom made Centerpieces, Favors and SO MUCH MORE! View examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples as I work with YOU to create just what you are looking for!! EMAIL ME ANYTIME I am happy to help! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/17/05