Mini Candy Jars, New Centerpieces And MORE    

Be sure to check out www.cmbcrafts.com I have posted a lot of new pictures and new items. REMEMBER all pictures are just examples as I work WITH YOU to create just what you would like. Email or IM me anytime I am always happy to help! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/31/05

Birthday Food For A 4-Year-Old    

How about Vienna sausages or bite-size pieces of hotdog rolled in small pieces of crescent rolls (mini versions of the large size). Be sure to cool these to room temperature before serving. Carrot curls (shave thin slivers of carrot of big carrots using a potato ...
Posted by Marilyn Buehrer; updated 10/29/05

Petting Zoo With Pigs In Austin, TX?    

My husband is turning 30 and he loves pigs and other baby farm animals (as weird as that sounds), especially the cute little pink pigs. I want to have a petting zoo as a backdrop for a pary at my home. Does anyone know of a reputable place to contact that has pigs? ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/28/05

WOW YOUR INVITES WITH AN AWESOME AIRBRUSH PARTY!    

WOW YOUR INVITES WITH AN AWESOME AIRBRUSH PARTY! This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of ...
Posted by John Craig; updated 10/29/05

Mobile Spa Party For Your Birthday    

Host a spa party for your birthday in the comfort of your home and receive a free massage! We come to you.No drive home, no traffic,no parking. Invite your girlfriends and choose from our spa menu. Massage, chair massage, mini facials, foot and hand treatments, body ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 10/29/05

Affordable CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN RENTAL!    

Check out our website www.bluminup.com and see how amazing our chocolate fountain is! We have 34" tall chocolate fountains to provide at your next event that will be a definate show stopper! Pur your next event OVER THE TOP by renting a Blumin Up chocolate fountain ...
Posted by Sara; updated 10/29/05

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

I am looking for someone to dress up like Dore the explorer for a 2year old party on Oct.29,2005
Posted by Nikita; updated 10/26/05

Candy Poem Variation    

Dear _____________: We searched the MILKY WAY to find the perfect birthday gift for you. We heard SNICKERS when we phoned the famous jewler, MR. GOODBAR of FIFTH AVENUE, New YORK for your gift because we didn`t have $100 GRAND to spend. He was a real LIFESAVER and ...
Posted by Maria; updated 10/26/05

14th Birthday    

Hey Everybody Im turning 14 in March and I want to ahve the best party with a small cost for guys and girls any ideas all take all of them plz help if oyu can!! Thanks
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/26/05

Sweet Sixteen Party    

My sweet sixteen is going to be everything I want and more. I`m having a surprise R&B guest, yes..I don`t want to name in case some of my friends happen to read this. I`m going to the party on a horse drawn carriage with a white fur coat and muffs. This party is going ...
Posted by Shawnic; updated 10/26/05

Debut    

Hey i will be hosting a debut party on the 30th this month i would really appreciate if u could send me a script for it... Tnx
Posted by Joel; updated 10/27/05

I Need Help     (1 reply)

K i am having a party and i have nothin to do well i have to find some more games to play and i don`t know wat to play and i am turning 13 please help
Posted by help; updated 10/27/05

Easy Kid Friendly Foods To Serve At My Childs 4th Bday    

Please if anyone has any ideas for food that i can serve for my daughters 4th bday party.i am looking for kid friendly food.trying to stay away from the pizza thing.
Posted by denise; updated 10/27/05

Dora The Explorer    

I need Dora the Explorer for a birthday party in January. I live in Raleigh, NC
Posted by Patricia; updated 10/27/05

The Biggest Sweet 16 Party In Montgomery ,Alalbama    

This is amber I am going to have the biggest party that anyone can imagine. This is my first birthday party and its my sweet sixteen. I really hope you come.
Posted by Amber HAll; updated 10/24/05

Need Dora The Explorer For A Kids Party     (1 reply)

I need someone to dress up like Dora The Explorer for a 2 year old Bday party!!!
Posted by silvia; updated 10/24/05

The Biggest Sweet 16 In Montgomery ,Alabama    

Hi my name is Amber Hall. I am getting ready to have my first birthday party which is my sweet16. This is going to be the biggest party that you will ever experience. It is going to be the biggest party in Montgomery,alabama. I promise you , this party will make you ...
Posted by Amber Hall; updated 10/24/05

The Biggest Sweet 16 In Montgomery,Alabama    

Hey This is my first birthday party which is my sweet16. My party is gonna be the livest party ever. This will be the biggest party in Montgomery, alabama. Amber Hall E-mail beautiful120489@yahoo.com
Posted by Amber Hall; updated 10/24/05

2nd Birthday Party Location    

Help! I am planning a birthday party for my 2 year old little boy in the San Fernando Valley (California). I have all the stuff and the entertainment, but no location. It is a Sesame Street Theme and we are going to have a puppet show. I would do it in our own backyard,...
Posted by Rebecca Gannon; updated 10/25/05

Birthday For 3 Years Old Boy     (1 reply)

Please let me know any good indoors places for the toddler bday in Valley/LA area. The party should be for 2 hours and lead by the coaches or teaches. Any good places with your "great" experience.
Posted by Olga; updated 10/25/05

I NEED HELP!!    

Ei guys!! kindly help me... My mom`s planning for a birthday party.. Not just an oridnary but like a debut of some sort.. And want to ask your opinion sbut what`s and who`s.. Themes and whatsoever things.. I really don`t have an idea.. Inly a fairy thingy.. Or they wil ...
Posted by tiNa; updated 10/25/05

Unique 3D Cakes-PA/NJ    

Custom decorated cakes for any occasion! Check out www.cakesbysuzy.com
Posted by Suzy; updated 10/25/05

Halloween Party On Friday The 28th    

Oh my god i dont know what too do for my party. It is in 3 days i dont know what to do i know that we are going to have carmel apples with coco all over them and have butter fingers pieces all over them. It sounds so good. Yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i know ...
Posted by wendy; updated 10/25/05

866 333 2623 New Jersey Amazing Sexy Strippers    

866 333 2623 New York City Amazing Dancers Sexy Strippers New Jersey Strippers Dewey Beach Hot MD DC DE 866 333 2623 NJ NYC PA DC DE VA MD Amazing Dancers Sexy Strippers New Jersey Strippers Strippers & Exotic Dancers In Atlantic City http://www.AmazingDancers.com ...
Posted by amazingdancers.c; updated 10/25/05

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Need Barney and other Characters for kid`s birthday party end of October in Pasadena, California area Characters should involve kids in dancing and games URGENT REQUEST
Posted by Kris; updated 10/26/05