Suprise Party!!

Im throwing my friend a suprise birthday party for her 15th birthday. I dont know what do do or how i should do decorations! Any ideas?
Posted by Alyssa; updated 02/07/05

I would like to had a suprise party for my boss.At his house which had a pool and a nice view in Long Island . He is going to move out from this house he had leave there for this pass 8 years. And the person who buy his house is going to thire down the house and build a new one. In that house the had a very good memoried there that why I want him to had the best birthday he ever had. I`m thinking of hire a professional photografer on that day. Can u give me some idea. Thanks
Posted by Adeline; updated 07/27/05

Having a professional photograher is a great idea. They will capture moments of the party that will be awesome to look through later after everything has settled down.

Hire a professional tarot card/palm reader for guests to enjoy. Decorate in a gypsy sort of feel - tapestry`s, bells, sequins, and scarves.

Check out the theme parties listed on this site - Austin Powers and more - great ideas (and you can just leave out the costume stuff if you prefer not to do that).

Also check out my website for events I have done in the past. I can offer event consultation or party-to-go packages if you are not in my area. Www.brbparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Big Red Boat Parties

Posted by Joni Brennan; updated 08/01/05