VALS    

I need a choriographer for my quince so I can have a vals. If anyone knows of one in California by San Francisco or Santa Rosa I`d appreciate it if you would let me know. Thank You, Bianka Zestygarlicfriends@yahoo.com
Posted by Bianka; updated 11/13/05

Your Picture On A National Magazine!    

Put your picture on a national magazine cover. Perfect for party invitations, thank you notes, shower invitations, and all occasion events! Email or snail mail your picture. We will return intact. Visit our page for more info: Pocket Spa
Posted by amore; updated 11/13/05

Looking For A Barney And Elmo On Dec 3, 2005    

I need a Barney and Elmo with good children party activities along with great children skills and preferably with voice imitation.
Posted by Elizabeth ; updated 11/11/05

Preparation For A DEBUT PARTY    

My daughter is turning 18 and she want to have a debut party byt i have no idea how to do it or i dont how for the prepation of this can you give me an idea
Posted by Nelly Martinez; updated 11/12/05

Party In 7 Days Need Games    

HEY I am in desperate need of help i am having my 13th b-day party on the 19 of nov.im having a boy girl party and i am invting like 40 friends and we r goinng have virgin drinks and play pool,air hockey,ping pong and there is a miniture golf thing inside and sing ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 11/12/05

Sweet 16th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Please help me with some ideas my daughter is turning 16 in december and i need to figure out what would be some cool games to play at a sweet 16th birthday party that would be fun for all ages. Please send me an email at.... Pallaza_angels@yahoo.com Thank you so ...
Posted by ronda; updated 11/12/05

Sweet 16    

Ok! My best friend and I want to have our sweet 16 together and with our guys! WE don`t know exactly how to do it though. We want to have a big party and we also want to be with our guys! So how can we make it fun and special too?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/08/05

13 Th Bday Help Plz    

Hey ...could any1 plz help mi i am havin bout 30 mates ova guts n girls n i have no clue what 2 do when they get ere....AHHHH plz help its in 3 days
Posted by lucy; updated 11/09/05

Birthday Paryt     (4 replies)

I need a balloonist or scooby-doo clown for birthday party
Posted by Lalitha; updated 11/09/05

Dora And Boots For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Need to find dora the explorer for my daughters 3rd birthday party in chicago, Il can you help thanks!!!!1
Posted by Franca; updated 11/09/05

Star Wars Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a Darth Vader character and maybe another for my son`s 7th birthday . Any in the Orlando Florida area?
Posted by Delilah; updated 11/09/05

Houston Hair*Makeup Artist    

Hi my name is Victoria! I live in the northside of Houston, tx. If you are interested in having your hair and/or makeup done for you birthday or any other special occasion just email me at vicke86@sbcglobal.net for a pricelist or questions.
Posted by Victoria; updated 11/09/05

TLC CASTING CALL    

TLC CHANNEL NEEDS YOU! Ultimate Blunders brand new TV show is looking for people with embarrassing stories & dumb blunders right now! Had a dating disaster? Fallen into the in laws bathroom and got stuck there? Split your trousers on the soccer field? Tripped ...
Posted by melissamayne; updated 11/10/05

Host A Birthday Party At POTBELLY SANDWICH WORKS!    

You and your guests will have a great time sipping shakes, eating toasty sandwiches and yummy cookies, while listening to live music in one of our unique downtown locations. Potbelly Sandwich Works is an inexpensive and delicious way to throw a birthday party, holiday ...
Posted by Sara Covatta; updated 11/10/05

Need Psycic For Fri 11th Sherman Oaks     (1 reply)

Im looking for a psycic / tarot card reader for b-day party for 6 people. Any suggestions? Thanks Burbankbeauty@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Dana; updated 11/08/05

Need Dora & Boots The Character - Houston, TX     (1 reply)

Looking for the Dora & Boots characters for my daughter`s 2nd B-day party on 11-13-05 - Houston, TX
Posted by Mayra; updated 11/08/05

Help!!!!    

Hey yall i am having a 13 birthday party but i dont know waht to do!!!!!!!!! well wat is tha game midnight murder about??? remeber there will be parents there
Posted by brittany; updated 11/08/05

Birthday Surprise    

My motherinlaw is going out of town for one night for her birthday. While she is gone, I was going to go to her house and set up gifts, balloons, etc. So that when she got home it would be decorated really nice. Kind of a surprise party without all the people. What ...
Posted by Chelsea; updated 11/08/05

My Sweet 16    

I cant find a hall to have my sweet 16 at and i`ve looked Everywhere. It needs to be in the los angeles area. Please help!!!!!!
Posted by Analee Diggs; updated 11/08/05

Teenage Party    

Im having a 15th birthday party and i need ideas its friday
Posted by emily; updated 11/08/05

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Please help, my daughter`s 16th birthday is next month (Dec.1st) and I don`t have any idea of what to do. She had wanted a big party at our house, but I really don`t want a bunch of kids during the holidays, who can`t go outside (good chance of rain) at the house. ...
Posted by Beth; updated 11/08/05

Wiggles     (1 reply)

I am looking for Wiggles Impersonators for my son`s birthday party in MArch in Staten Island, New York. Need them to dance and sing to Wiggles songs. Please advise if you have any tips on where I can look.
Posted by Susan; updated 11/08/05

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hey, My best friend is turning sixteen on the 17 of November and she wants to go out with her boyfriend, myself, and my boyfriend. But she doesn`t just want it to be like any other day. She wants it to be amazing. Do you have any ideas that we could go out and do to ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/08/05

Power Rangers Spd Inpersonators     (1 reply)

My sister`s 3yr old loves the blue ranger and that is one of the few words he knows and it would shock him if he could see the whole gang from power ranger spd so please help me!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Delores ; updated 11/08/05

My Sweet 16 Bday Invitation    

I can`t decide what kind of invitation i will be having for my sweet 16th birthday party this coming 23rd. My party`s going to be on the 26th...
Posted by Kat; updated 11/08/05