Help My Mother And I Plan My Sisters Sweet Sixteen

Hello how are you this is Brittany writting you from the United states in Humble ,Tx . Well I was actually watching Mtv My Super sweet Sixteen In I thought about my sister in her turning sixteen in all in how she doesn`t celerbrate her birthdays most of the time. So will you help My mother and I plan the best sweet sixteen that she`ll never forget

Sincerly, Brittany
Thank you for reading
Posted by brittany; updated 08/01/05

For your Decoration needs go to Bill Reed Decorations
They can decorate all themes
Www.billreed.com
Posted by Marjorie; updated 08/02/05

I would love to work with you and your mother over the phone and the internet to plan a sweet sixteen event that everyone will just love. Please check out my website then contact me for an event consultation to get you started. Www.brbparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Big Red Boat Parties

Posted by Joni Brennan; updated 08/02/05

Brittany

We have great sweet 16 invitations, we also carry favors and personalized gifts. Check out my sites www.unikkreationz.cceasy.com and www.unikkreationz.com. If you or you mother have any questions, just e-mail me. I`ll be glad to help you find a theme and plan around that!
Posted by Annette; updated 08/03/05

My name is Natalie and I am actually a casting director for MY Super Sweet 16... And you are what I am looking for, if interested please call me to see if we can make your sisters birthday one of our special episodes....

Email = natbeeone@hotmail.com

Thanks
Posted by Natalie; updated 08/16/05

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD DEFINATLEY GIVE HER THE OPPERTUNATEY TO BE ON THAT SHOW, I KNOW THAT I WOULD LOVE IT AND I WOULD NEVER EVER FORGET IT. WELL I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT. DEFINATLY TAKE. HILLARIE
Posted by Hillarie; updated 08/16/05

All this young lady has to do is contact me, set up a phone interview and see if we can do this...

Or call me direct 818.335.0174

Natalie bayan
MTV Networks
Casting director
My Super Sweet 16
Posted by natalie; updated 08/16/05