Il Send You The 18th Bday Program

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 08/22/06

Please send me too a copy of the script for a debut party... Im going to be an emcee too.. On my friends debut... Please tanx in advanz
Posted by marjorie; updated 08/22/06

Hi,

May I request a copy of The 18th Bday Program. Thanks much.
Posted by helen; updated 08/23/06

Thank you so much
Posted by bong; updated 08/29/06

I would like one please!
Posted by Joannah; updated 08/31/06

Pls send me a sample program and script of a debut party.i need it so badly.tnx
Posted by Jhoana; updated 08/31/06

Please send the sample program and script of a debut party at ponggay_ko@yahoo.com.thanks
Posted by Jhoana; updated 08/31/06

Plssss.... Send me the copy of a program and script for a debut... I am really not good in wring such script that`s why I rEALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!! PLZ.. CND IT ASAP.. By the way my e-mail add is jramier_1001@yahoo.com
Posted by MARJORIE; updated 09/03/06

Pls.. Send me too a copy of a debut program and script my frnds b-day is already dis coming wednesday... I am really exppecting ur help plzzz..... My e-mail ad is jramier_1001@yahoo.com
Posted by MARJORIE; updated 09/03/06

That would be great! thank u so much!
Posted by anna jane; updated 09/04/06

I really need a script.. Pls send me now,, her bday is on saturday..sept9,2006,, i`ll be d emcee and i dnt have an idea on how to do it.. Please!!!
Posted by xiella; updated 09/05/06

Hi! may i request a copy of the 18th birthday script and program . Im going to be an emcee,,please help me...sen t to annajane_md@yahoo.com..thnx...
Posted by anna jane; updated 09/10/06

Pls... Send me a copy too.
Posted by ivy; updated 09/12/06

Pls... Send me a copy of the program with the hawaiian theme. Tnx!! it would be a great help.
Posted by ivy; updated 09/12/06

Please send me a copy of the 18th birthday program. Thank you.
Posted by Belinda Sanchez; updated 09/16/06

Hi, im going to emcee my niece 18th birthday, can someone help me to prepare program/script? please please?
Posted by Maribelle; updated 09/20/06

Hi Tin, please send me also The 18th Bday Program.. Please
Posted by Maribelle; updated 09/22/06

Can u also send me a copy at kitkat_nicole24@yahoo.com. Hoping for your urgent respond.

Thanks
Posted by cathy; updated 09/26/06

Could you please send me a copy too. Thank so much.
Posted by thess; updated 09/27/06

Thanks, My email address fmaribelle@hotmail.com
Posted by Maribelle; updated 10/05/06

Hi can i just ask what is the script? is there any chance you could help me with writing a special birthday message for my freinds 18th? please. Thankyou!
Posted by Katie; updated 10/20/06