MUCH NEEDED 25TH B-DAY PARTY!!!!!!!!

I`ve had a rough year and my 25th b-day is coming up in March and I want to throw myself a huge party that NO ONE will EVER forget. I didn`t do it big for my wedding last year but I do want something big for my b-day. I feel I deserve it.
I know I want it at a venue, with liquor for my guests (since I`m pregnant, I still want them to enjoy themselves) and possibly food...depends on how expensive this can get.
Any ideas?
Posted by kel; updated 12/29/06

Do you want to have this party in NY NJ PA or Calif. Let us no where you are and we`ll take care of the rest . Check out my website or give me a call and tell me alittle more of what you would like to do and we`ll make it happen from start to finish . Talk to you soon
Sal from Catrina`s Catering
732-642-9209

Visit our page for more info: Catrina's Catering Service

Posted by Catrina's Cat...; updated 12/29/06

I`m sorry it didn`t even cross my mind to tell where I`m located. I live in Atlanta, Ga.
Posted by kel; updated 01/04/07

You can hire a Bellydancer. Like me. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in doing
Posted by Jhadine; updated 01/12/07

I help my customers with planning fabulous parties on yachts sailing from NJ and NY at no charge to the customer. Let me know if I can help, Sincerely, Camille

Visit our page for more info: Smooth Sailing Celebrations

Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/18/07

Trés Unique Party Planners

"We can take your vision and make it a reality"

We can plan your event from A-Z.

I would like to plan this wonderful occasion for you.

Trés Unique Party Planners is known and respected for providing superior Service.

We make the planning fun and allow you to relax knowing all the details are in competent hands.

Tres Unique Party Planners
Http://www.tresuniquepartyplanners.com/
Uniqueplanners@aol.com
(347) 617 - 2815

Visit our page for more info: Tres Unique Party Planners

Posted by SUSIE PEPE; updated 01/19/07

You can create an awesome storybook of your life, wedding, baby in a coffee table style book. It will be a great conversation piece at the party and memory book for a long time to come.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07

You can have body painted models/servers, blacklight painting, airbrush tattoos, henna tattoos
Posted by K; updated 01/22/07