15th Birthday Party Ideas

Ok so heres the deal. I`m turning 15 in october so its in the fall! I also live in a town without a movie theater mcdonalds mall or even a walmart! It`s hick-vill USA here. So every year i try to do something outragous and fun but this year im out of ideas, Last year I did a henna Tatoo party and that went over real well but this yea is hard because everyone has ideas for 13th birthdays and 16th and im stuck in the middle!!!.....please help my birthdays in less then a month!
Posted by Lacey; updated 09/30/06

Here`s any idea try to do a cool b-day bash where people come over and u a basic sweet 16 party but it`s really not. Believe me it will be cool.
Posted by Ariel; updated 10/06/06

This time try a Temporary Tatto party!! Much different than Henna. Faster, more colorful and LOTS more designs to choose from!! Oh yeah, EVERYONE loves them!!

Visit our page for more info: Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos

Posted by Frank Fonseca; updated 10/14/06

Take the girls to the beauty school and have them get manicures and pedicures or facials.
It doesn`t cost that much. Her friends really enjoyed it and my daughter had a lot of fun. Of course there was a birthday cake and presents.
Posted by Helen; updated 08/23/08