40TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

I AM TRYING TO PLAN MY FIANCEE`S 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY......ANYONE HAVE ANY DIFFERENT IDEAS ASIDE FROM THE USUAL "OVER THE HILL THEME"?
Posted by vonnie; updated 06/03/06

Hi Vonnie

I would love to help I can customize his Centerpieces, favors and More unique to him!!

You may see some of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com

Email me anytime I am happy to help!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 06/05/06

We`re having a 40th for my daughter and are trying to make it a 70s/80s disco party. Do you have any ideas where I might get decorations or rent a pair of cardboard disco dancers where people can stick their heads in the a hole and take pictures?
Posted by Yvonne; updated 06/07/06

I am planning my 40th birthday next year and I am thinking about 40 being in the land of milk and honey. I am still trying to see how I can pull that theme together.
Posted by Sandra; updated 06/07/06

Hi Sandra,

I would love to do some sketches for you with some ideas for Centerpieces, etc. I am also having a great sale right now on centerpieces and favors, so maybe we can come up with something very neat for your theme.

Email me anytime CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 06/07/06

At Hawaiian International Celebrations, we tickle all your senses with our authentic Hawaiian luaus. At the bottom line, our scenery, food and aloha brings the Islands to you. You can take your guests on a trip to Maui for WAY less than the flight costs! At the top end, we can create a lush tropical Island any place you want us to! We have local girls to perform hula dances for you, ukulele, guitar and even native drummers, an exciting fire knife dance, live flower leis and much, much more. Our CEO was born on Maui and has much aloha to share. We all love to talk story! Give us a call or email us to get information for your next party. It will be unforgettable if you go to the Hawaiian Islands through one of our luaus!
Posted by Norman; updated 10/07/08