Great Birthday Centerpieces & Favors - Created For You    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/13/08

OMG    

That would be fun!!! we could do waterballoons and silly sring and OMG it would b soooo much fun!!!
Posted by tracy; updated 11/13/08

13th Birthday Help!!!     (7 replies)

Ok well im turning 13 in december. I cant go camping or anything that has 2 do with pool. I decided that i will do a sleepover thing for my friends that are girls but idk what 2 do about the boys. I need something that would be fun 4 both girls and boys. (it cant be ...
Posted by tracy; updated 11/12/08

Special Event Holiday Characters Call Happyfaces St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/13/08

Elmo & Face Painting    

THE ONLY TALKING ELMO....... OUTSTANDING FACE PAINTING..... Www.afabius.com 610-996-8888 100% Customer Satisfaction Visit our page for more info: Elmo Parties by Fabius!
Posted by Alan fabius; updated 11/13/08

Party Room Rental Queens Ny     (1 reply)

Anyone know where i can rent a nice place in queens that dose not include pay for person but for hour?
Posted by Amber; updated 11/13/08

Debut    

Pls send me an example of debut program urgent!! Thank you and god bless!!
Posted by janette; updated 11/12/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Visits Twin Cities 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/12/08

Tickets    

Hi, My son`s 7th birthday party is coming up and I want it to be extra special. So I plan to get tickets printed so the day can be remembered forever. Does anyone have suggestions on the cheapest and easiest way to do this?
Posted by Allison Espinosa; updated 11/12/08

Santa Visits Call Happyfaces Minneapolis St Paul    

Posted by Carole; updated 11/12/08

San Jose Strippers -Young Hot Party Strippers    

FUN AND BEAUTIFUL FEMALE STRIPPERS FOR ANY PARTY! SERVING THE ENTIRE SF BAY AREA AND SURROUNDING CITIES! Visit our page for more info: Teaze Strippers
Posted by Agent; updated 11/12/08

Santa Cruz Strippers Fun Sexy Party Strippers    

FUN AND BEAUTIFUL FEMALE STRIPPERS FOR ANY PARTY! SERVING THE ENTIRE SF BAY AREA AND SURROUNDING CITIES! Visit our page for more info: Teaze Strippers

~BIRTHDAY PARTY STRIPPERS~ SF BAY AREA STRIPPERS    

San Francisco Strippers -Fun Young & Hot Party Strippers    

FUN AND BEAUTIFUL FEMALE STRIPPERS FOR ANY PARTY! SERVING THE ENTIRE SF BAY AREA AND SURROUNDING CITIES Visit our page for more info: Teaze Strippers

NEED A UNIQUE BIRTHDAY INVITATION?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as an invitation to invite all your special guests to this wonderful event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday invitation celebrating a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/11/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (3 replies)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 11/10/08

13 Birthday     (1 reply)

Heya my twin bro josh just posted a message and im haveing the same trouble evrything is way to expesif we could hav a joint or just sepperate any1 hav any ideas?? im quite girly and hv got a rely nice prom dress i mite wer 4 my bday so... Yer and wer bothe sporty and ...
Posted by Ruthie; updated 11/10/08

13TH BIRTHDAY Girls And Boys Coming     (2 replies)

I havnt got any ideas and i want it to be a boy and girl party
Posted by Nicky cohen; updated 11/10/08

Call Happyfaces Birthday Party Clowns Minneapolis,MN    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/11/08

NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by nu-salt laser; updated 11/11/08

Place For Sweet 16     (3 replies)

I need a place to have my sweet 16 in florida..... Thanx
Posted by victoria; updated 11/11/08

Custom Designed Just For You !    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/11/08

Mobile Spa Party Los Angeles    

Pamper yourself and your girlfriends with mobile spa services at your shower, bachelorette party or birthday party. Chose from massage, reflexology, facials, manicure, pedicure, make up application and palm reading. Discounts for groups of 6 or more! Call Helen now ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 11/11/08

Help Me Find A Venue Where I Can Hold My 18th!!     (1 reply)

Hi please help me find a venue in greater manchester where i can have my 18th party ive tried loads of places and no where will do it because of all the trouble in the past with 18th partys =[ I need somewhere where under 18s can go aswell =] Not 2 expensive though ...
Posted by danielle; updated 11/11/08

Sons 15th B-Day Party     (1 reply)

Hello, I need help. My son will be truning 15 and want to make him a surprsie party but I`m not sure what the theme should be. He is a social person, loves to dance he is into Hip Hop, he plays baseball and football. I really would like his party to be one that he ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 11/11/08