Dora Needed To Come Perform     (1 reply)

Hello I live in the Chicagoland area and my daughter is turning 2 in March 2009 and the theme is going to be Dora and I need Dora to come and perfom pleaser help. Thanks
Posted by Kimberly ; updated 11/06/08

Dora The Exploer     (2 replies)

I am having a party for my daughter Nov 23 2008. I would like to have a Dora the Explorer Entertainer come to her party. She will be 2 years old. I am located in Brooklyn NY. Can Anyone Help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/06/08

Debut Program    

Can you please furnish me with a copy of a debut program flow...on what to do and the like.
Posted by Frank; updated 11/06/08

Need Entertainment For The Holidays?    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Hula Dancers * and much ...
Posted by Keith; updated 11/06/08

Great Sales And Awesome Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces for your upcoming BIRTHDAY`S! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/06/08

Dora Character     (2 replies)

I need a Dora impersonator/character in maryland
Posted by zee; updated 11/06/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/05/08

MAGIC SHOWS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

POPULAR CHARACTERS PLUS PRINCESSES, PIRATES, CLOWNS, MERMAIDS, MAGIC AND MORE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/05/08

LARGE EVENT FUN FOR KIDS PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

CARICATURISTS, POPULAR CHARACTERS PLUS PRINCESSES, PIRATES, CLOWNS, MERMAIDS, MAGIC AND MORE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

LARGE EVENT FUN FOR KIDS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

CARICATURISTS, POPULAR CHARACTERS PLUS PRINCESSES, PIRATES, CLOWNS, MERMAIDS, MAGIC AND MORE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

LARGE EVENT FUN, FT. WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

LARGE EVENT FUN, PENSACOLA, FLORIDA    

LARGE EVENT FUN, NORTHWEST PANHANDLE FLORIDA    

HELP ME I ONLY HAVE 5 DAYYSSSS    

Omg pleeeeazzz help me i only have 5 DAYS til my b-day and i have no idea what theme i want pleaz reply helping me quickly
Posted by tabitha; updated 11/05/08

SEXY TELEGRAMS FOR GALS & GUYS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Sexy Construction Worker or Pirate Routines for those special gals. Embarassing clean fun. Belly Dancers and more for the guys. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

SEXY TELEGRAMS FOR GALS & GUYS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Sexy Construction Worker or Pirate Routines for those special gals. Embarassing clean fun. Belly Dancers and more for the guys. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

GOTTCHA TELEGRAMS FOR GALS & GUYS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

GOTTCHA TELEGRAMS FOR GALS & GUYS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

ADULT SIGNING GRAMS, ALL OCCASIONS PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

ADULT SINGING GRAMS, ALL OCCASIONS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

PIRATE PARTIES FOR KIDS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

PIRATE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

PIRATE PARTIES FOR KIDS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

PIRATE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CHARACTER PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

POPULAR CHARACTERS PLUS PRINCESSES, PIRATES, CLOWNS, MERMAIDS, MAGIC AND MORE FUN WITH BALLOONS AND FACE PAINTING, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CHARACTER PARTIES FOR KIDS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

MAGIC SHOWS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA