Call Happyfaces For Santa Serving Twin Cities Metro    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/22/08

RE: Mikan Recro    

I was ther from 72-76 if you are looking for someone 2 new groups were formed one is on facebook and its called ...
Posted by Linda Allen; updated 11/21/08

MUST SEE Candyland Centerpieces & Favors     (1 reply)

Candy jars, bubble Wands, Hurricane Shades - whatever you would like all done in a Wonderful Candyland theme. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/21/08

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/21/08

Looking For Dumbo     (3 replies)

I am having my sons first birthday party in the theme Dumbo and cant find anything...any help would be great!
Posted by Jessica ; updated 11/21/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/21/08

Topless Maid    

Hi Im looking to have a topless maid come to a small party in the morning at a house in Santa Barbara, where could I find this and how much might it cost. Thanks
Posted by Joe; updated 11/18/08

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/18/08

How Can I Get Dora The Explorer To Come To My Kids Party    

Is there anybody out there that can tell me how can I get Dora the Explorer to come to my kids birthday party in Petersburg, Va
Posted by Christine Jones; updated 11/18/08

Holiday Santas Face Painters Clowns Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/19/08

Holiday Clowns Face Painters Santa Minneapolis    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/19/08

Wonderful & Unique Favors, Gifts & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/19/08

Elmo "rental" For Birthday Party!     (3 replies)

Hello - I live in the North Shore of Boston, MA and am looking to rent an Elmo character for my daughter`s birthday party. I have been searching online but am wondering if anyone locally (I live in Beverly, MA) has done this & can recommend someone/company? Thank ...
Posted by Meredith C.; updated 11/19/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****     (2 replies)

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/20/08

STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an official ‘Jedi Training’ session. Another popular show is our Clone Wars show. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/17/08

3 Yr Old Dora The Explorer Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer impersonator for my daughter`s 3rd Birthday Party on Sunday Nov. 30th, 2008. We live in Brooklyn NY. Thank You.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 11/17/08

Barney Character     (1 reply)

Need a barney charachter impersinator for my daughters birthday party dallas tx
Posted by Sasha; updated 11/17/08

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey people my babys birthday is going to be on the Nov. 30 and she has requested a Dora for her 3 b-day on Worcester Ma.. Please if you know about someone please let me know ASAP
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/17/08

Sweet 16, Quinceanera - Birthdays For All Ages    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/18/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 11/18/08

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL*    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT-Southern California    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of Orange County, LA, Inland Empire All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they are ...

**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...