Sweet 16 "Now And Later" Party Theme     (1 reply)

My daughter`s theme for her 16th bday bash is "Now and Later", which happens to be her favorite candy. I`m searching for Now and Later candy tins, party favors, and anything I can find. If you have any suggestions PLEASE HELP!!
Posted by MArol; updated 11/10/08

Long Island Wine Tours, Li Vineyard Tours    

631 543 2500 call us today for one our complete long island wine tour packages we offer brand new limos and party buses take a look at our website for complete infomation li wine tours , long island vineyards, long island island winerys Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by todd; updated 11/10/08

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/10/08

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

ENCHANTING,BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-THE BEST!    

Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very special. She will do games, face painting with sparkles or make-up, princess song & dance ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an official ‘Jedi Training’ session. Games, ...

Custom Designed & Budget Friendly Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/08/08

Sumo Wrestling Suits     (1 reply)

Hello, I am have a birthday party in a few months and I thought it would be a great idea to get sumo wrestling suits to wrestler with. Does anyone know of any places in the Albany, Ny region that rent out sumo suits?
Posted by Bethany ; updated 11/10/08

VOGUE LADY PHOTO ALBUM WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These albums are the perfect gift for a wedding, anniversary, new baby, special birthday, Communion, Christmas, engagement. They are available in several sizes and can be adorned with authentic Swarovski Crystals. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com or click on the ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/10/08

Singing Telegrams, Panama City, Florida    

Children characters, face painting, balloon twisting, magic and clowns Singing Telegrams costumed skits for adults. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/10/08

Singing Telegrams, Destin, Florida    

Children characters, face painting, balloon twisting, magic and clowns Singing Telegrams costumed skits for adults. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/10/08

Inauguration Birthday Ball    

I am having a inauguration birthday ball for my 7 yr old son. If you have any ideas please post.....
Posted by jjacksonjones; updated 11/10/08

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN,DORA    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We offer: Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Tink, Beauty, Jasmine, Little Mermaid, Hannah Montana ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

Build A Bear, Doll And Animal Parties Delivered To You!     (2 replies)

Kiddicity.com has the highest quality animals, bears and dolls ready to stuff for a birthday party or any other event you are having. Great prices and what a great idea of having a build a bear event without going to the mall. Everything you need shipped to you! ...
Posted by sandy; updated 11/06/08

Need An Elmo Character For April Birthday Party     (5 replies)

I am looking for a Elmo character to go to my neice`s birthday party in April on Long Island. I wasn`t sure how to try and find somebody. Does anybody have any suggestions? thanks
Posted by dawn; updated 11/06/08

SANTA CLAUS    

NOW BOOKING SANTA CLAUS AND HOLIDAY PARTIES FEATURING ELVES, NUTCRACKER BALLERINA`S, MAGICIANS, D.J.`S, CARICATURE ARTISTS, GYPSY PALM READERS (who only tell good fortu;nes) HOLIDAY STORYTELLERS AND MORE IN THE TRI STATE AREAS. CALL 203 322-4516 FOR MORE INFORMATION. ...
Posted by LetsHave AParty; updated 11/06/08

PRINCESS PARTIES    

NOW BOOKING PRINCESS ENTERTAINMENT WE HAVE ALL THE PRINCESSES, CINDERELLA, SNOW WHITE, SLEEPING BEAUTY, BELLE, ARIELLE AND MORE. OUR PROFESSIONAL ACTRESSES WILL DO A VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT INTERACTING AND DELIGHTING CHILDREN. STORYTELLING, MUSIC AND FACEPAINTING ARE ...
Posted by LetsHave AParty; updated 11/06/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hey i`m having a sleep over tomarrow and like i NEED ideas FAST!! so PLEASE help me!! i haven`t had a sleep over party since i was like 9 or 10 and all the things i did then are a little young for me!! :D
Posted by Sarah; updated 11/06/08

?PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-SEE WHY WE ARE THE BEST!    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/06/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/06/08

GREAT HOLIDAY SALES & GREAT FAVORS, GIFTS & MORE!!    

GLASS ORNAMENT FAVORS TOASTING FLUTES FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS HURRICANE SHADES TEA CUPS AND SAUCERS, PILSNERS & MORE! ALL HAND PAINTED & PERSONALIZED TO YOUR EVERY DETAILS!! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 11/07/08

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire ***************************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/07/08

Clowns & Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/08/08

HANNAH MONTANA And LOLA LOOK ALIKEs For BIRTHDAY Atl GA    

Have a Hannah Montana look alike/impersonator come and entertain at your next party. She will bring along with her a "LOLA" impersonator to add to the party fun!! We are in the Atlanta, GA area. Please visit our page to find out more about our parties. Our ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 11/08/08